The Front Room Links

02 November 2008

For the Brave Amongst Us

Quick Note! The link I posted to Carol Sarler's article which I mentioned in this post here - was dead. This is the correct one for those interested with a strong gag reflex. Watch the horror unfold in the proper article link here. To sweeten the blow, here's some Marc Jacobs' wedges sitting next to a plaid scrunchie in a Tokyo boutique. I have thought about these often. This would incense Carol.


6 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I agree about that photo of Natalia with her little girl ! It is such a stunning photo, i'd love a picture of me with my daughter when i am older, just adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love those peachy heels!! Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love those peachy-pink ones. I bet they would work like nude-colored heels and make your legs look super long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you walk down the Terrace around 9am today? I could've sworn I walked past a girl that looked exactly like you! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments everybody! As to the peachy/nude Marc Jacobs heels, i did manage to score quite a nice look-a-like/knock off from Mi Piaci here in Wellington, NZ. I've worn it in some past posts.

    The Romantic Apple: Yes! I was walking down the Terrace this morning. I was spaced out thinking about how late I was and listening to music. Where did you think you saw me? That would have been so hilarious. If you pass me again you need to grab me and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?