The Front Room Links

12 December 2009

brief christmas hiatus

UPDATE: 6,768 Miles Apart - Diana and I's photographic collaboration - is being hosted by Diana this fortnight here. I think this set is one of my favourite examples of serendipity.



You may have noticed that I'm not around much on the internet these days. Forgive me. The holiday season is full of real-life distractions. There's nothing I would like better than to hang out on the blogosphere with my favourite ladies but it can't be helped. So apologies for the slower rate of posting and lack of commenting. If you need to get hold of me, DM me on my twitter (but note that I protect my updates!) or email me at ondressingup@gmail.com.




24 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ana!!!! the photo of you with reindeer ears is thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Ana you look so cute wearing those felt antlers :)

    I hope you're having a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with those antlers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your reindeer ears are so cute! :P take care and don't stress up about the hols my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the holiday season is always busy, so no worries there :)
    Cute antlers!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas, i like that raindeer headband

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the antler picture! Hopefully, all the holiday stuff you're up to is more fun than stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmassy shots here - and I'm totally with you on the mad whirl of Christmas festivities!! We all miss you dear Ana.B but totally understand!! :) Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss you, cutie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. merrry christmas! for me the holiday season have been on hold until school lets out. Love love love the antler picture, you are the cutest.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're the cutest reindeer ever!
    well, you are missed, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reindeer ears are so cute. Good luck with all your preparations for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The best sort of distractions usually happen at the holidays though!! Sending you lots of "luck" with all of your running about!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable photos!!! so happy i came across your blog.

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the antlers on you, you look adorable. you are made for a unicorn horn, though. still waiting for unicorn season I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can totally relate - the holidays are such a stressful (but usually fun) time. I hope you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you go and put on antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. girl!!! love the shot of YOU in this post! fan-farking-tastic!

    this time of year is so busy. so many things to do. and blogging can wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the reindeer headband- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ana, you're so adorable! Hope those real-life distractions are pleasant ones!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey no worries I was just enjoying reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The head band looks so cute. I like the white Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?