The Front Room Links

20 December 2009

define good



Dear Santa,

Last time I tried to contact you in 1994, I had to leave a voicemail message 'cos you were busy saddling the reindeers. Damn you. I know you're busy but I had important requests. So here we are again. There's the internet now. You can't escape my wishlist. Fool.

xoxo

ana b.

1. safe travel


woman and dog; world globe: original source unknown; man snow Paris: original source unknown; travel things

2. hugs in the sunshine



3. thick scarves for the snow in Europe



4. curly hair and the ability to look good in hats


original source unknown, here, here, here

5. and a woodchuck.


19 comments:

  1. you forgot:

    -funtimez in paris

    -the betrothal of your friend (see me), to your other friend (ginge-o-tron)

    -a real life unicorn sighting

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get all your wishes :)

    happy christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet list, dear Ana! I'll be wishing you safe travels as well :)

    The facial expressions on that woodchuck are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I love the letter. This is definitely the best wishlist I've seen so far this season. More dreamy than commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That probably is the cutest letter Santa has ever received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha, a woodchuck?

    Very creative Xmas list :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Christmas Letter ever! You rock! Santa better watch out!

    I hope you guys will have a blast in Paris, wish I could join you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute wishes, Ana B.

    Please don't forget to enter the brooches giveaways!

    X♡X♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. santa better be listening up b/c this list is way better than most.
    i hope you receive everything you want and more. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet list, Happy Christmas! I adore the Juliapott illustrations by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My only wish for this Christmas is my family to be united again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hugs in the sunshine! that's an original one, I would never think of that but I want hugs in the sunshine now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wishlist and I love the way you put this post together with all the pictures. The woodchuck made me smile. So where are you travelling to, when and for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw! I hope you have safe travels, and I Love those photos with the hats! I definitely don't look good in all hats and it would be nice to look good in some! haha. Hope you get everything you wish for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a great wishlist. Each collage is beautiful and each idea so sweet. Love the intro to, you never fail to make me laugh.
    Merry christmas to one of my faves!
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  16. curly hair would be at the top of my santa list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baaaaaahhhh woodchuck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, I want a woodchuck too. Maybe if enough people ask, he'll start giving them out?

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an excellent list, Ana!! I hope Santa remembers these things. :) Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?