Today, I felt an urge to write a "to-do" list of all the things I wanted to accomplish this weekend. I changed my mind when I realised that the only other time I write "to do" lists are for grocery shopping, frantic work days, and sorting out Christmas gifts. Weekends are so short, I feel I can't relax until I do all the things that are supposed to relax me. So thinking about all the relaxing things I'm supposed to be doing (but haven't been) makes me stress out even more. This reminds me of a friend with whom I've lost touch; she used to recount how when she focused too much on how she was walking, she started walking funny, and sometimes became so self-conscious of how she walked, she had to stop and sit down. These are anxious times, folks.




♥ Blazer from Zara ♥ Blouse from Karen Walker ♥ Skirt from Dotti ♥ Flats from Witchery
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

Wonderful and dreamy photographs... :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
ah, I know what you mean. This Saturday alone has just been full of ticking things off my to-do list (although it's more of a mental to-do list since I didn't write it down), and now I can't believe half my weekend is over already and I haven't actually relaxed. I was actually just thinking that it's been an unusually stressful weekend today, despite not really having done much... sigh.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, gorgeous photos as always hun. Love the bunting.
Oh lovely outfit! I tried on a skirt almost the same recently, im hoping it goes on sale so I can buy it! The perfect skirt to wear with tights I think.
ReplyDeleteLove the million frills on your shirt :)
Rose
LOVE this. The top and skirt combo is sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteTry to take it easy this weekend! :)
The blouse is sooo beautiful. And I can understand the walking stress.
ReplyDeletethese pictures are so beautiful! :) xx
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is so dreamy, the colours are so lovely! I love Zara for their amazing blazers. They have a bright pink one which I adore at the moment!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit, loving the blazer! I know how you feel... I can't properly relax on weekends because I feel obliged to do and see all these things to make life a bit more colourful and fulfilling compared to the Mon-Fri office routine. But sometimes the expectations I put on myself and my weekend are stressful indeed xxx
ReplyDeleteOh indeed! The weekend - it's really totally insufficient. It's a mini-breather so that we can get on with the next week's work and not fall over from stress and exhaustion! Three days would be much more sensible! :0) Hope you're well - love these shots as always - the botanical specimens are gorgeous too - did you take those?
ReplyDeletewhat a precious blouse, you look amazing, I love it all. I don't know if it's a woman thing to have trouble letting go and chilling out, haha, I go through moments like these too and when I do, I wish I was a boy.
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are so pretty and you look absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeletelovely photos !!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing. love that outfit! ♥
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled upon your blog while googling for photos taken with an RZ67. I'm in love! Your life looks so lovely, so fun and so carefree. Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteI'm away from home right now, but all i can think about is the to do list. however, when i am home, all i can think about is being elsewhere.
ReplyDeletelovely outfit, anna. i love rob's dreamy photos!
Such pretty photographs! Your ruffly blouse is to die for.
ReplyDeletegreat set of pictures, love the mix of flowers and portraits!
ReplyDeleteAs magical and dreamy as always, the scans are perfect with your whimsical pics:)
ReplyDeletexx
aww, haha, yeah anxiety can definitely bum things out some time. here's to enjoying life as much as we can! BTW amazing pictures. amazing. i'm not surprised, but at the same time, i just love them so much. the one by the window is soo lovely!!! and your outfit rules, especially that skirt.
ReplyDeleteMe again! without meaning to be a bad influence on your shopping habits, I just thought I would let you know that the dahlia heart print dress you liked ages ago is back in stock here on asos, except this time in different colours xxx
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean completely! Lovely outfit too - that KW blouse is all sorts of awesome.
ReplyDeleteoh the joys of anxiety. i think i used to be calm and relaxed and super chill. how i would love to feel that way more often.
ReplyDeleteand your photos are rad!
I can totally relate. I always want to get so much relaxing done on the weekend and never do, so then I never feel recharged.
ReplyDeletePhotos are beautiful. I love the outfit!
you look terrific and so romantic...lovely flowers though :)))
ReplyDeletelove,
Kira
<3
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of you fiddling with your braid. Gorgeous, m'dear. And that is one fantastic blazer. It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteAre those scans of fresh flowers? They're beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete