Today, information is everything. We can become acquainted with the mundanest details of peoples lives, whether we want to be or not. Gossip is bemusing, entertaining and a godsend on long days at work. But when the things you know makes you incapable of having a conversation with somebody you used to adore and share everything with, it makes me wish I knew less, understood less, and was able to just trust my instincts about a person. Because with more information, comes more opportunity to judge others. But no one can ever understand or explain someone else's actions. Nice people do horrible things. Does the horrible thing they did speak more about who they are than all the nice things that came before?


♥ Dress and Headband by Portmans ♥ Cardigan by Glassons ♥ Shoes from Max ♥ Necklace from Diva ♥ Bracelets from Equip ♥ Ring from Pilgrim ♥
My first thought is: HOW CAN YOU STAND TO BE SO CLOSE TO ALL THOSE BALLOONS?!
ReplyDeleteMy second thought is: calm down, Andrea. Not everybody has a debilitating balloon phobia.
My third thought is: you look lovely, as usual. Nobody does a floral like you do. I love the bow and pleating on the waist.
Cute look, dearest Ana B. This dress is stunning on U!
ReplyDelete♥
deffinately agree with you. Gossip isnt such a great thing to be involved in, it stirrs up untruths and twists things around and only leads to trouble alot of the time.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos, all those colourful ballons :)
Rose
Such a pretty dress!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics!
ReplyDeletei try to stay away from gossip ... especially if its about the people i know personally! and i think that its unfair when a nice person does something bad, they're slammed for it! :P we're all human after all hmm?
ReplyDeletebtw, i love your dress. you have the best dresses! xxx
look at your cheery balloon pics! and love the dress!
ReplyDeleteand i tend to judge folks based on actions. i once worked for a lady that turned out to be an embezzler. all the semi-nice things she did prior to robbing the company blind really didn't make up for the horror that she inflicted. maybe this isn't fair, but actions say a lot about a person. not that i would want to be on trial for every single thing i have ever said or done. ay yi yi. it is complicated, for sure.
The balloons add a really cute touch to the outfit!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that floral dress of yours! The bow in the middle looks adorable! You really made this outfit look fabulous! x
ReplyDeleteInformation overload can be bad. It really makes us judgemental. Getting to know somebody through personal interaction is still the best way to know a person better than just hearing stories about him/her from the others.
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, I love your dress and the balloons! :)
i'd like to think i'm a nice person, but i've also done bad things in life that i wish i never did, so do those cancel each other out and i am a neutral person? :O i don't know, everyone's definition of nice and bad are totally different.
ReplyDeleteI'm been crazy busy lately, and I love that these are the first pictures that I see coming back to your blog - how pretty and magical!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what the answer to your question is, but I agree that it would be nice to sometimes know less. I especially hate having to find out big things about people through Facebook.
I always have to remind myself that there are not bad people and good people, there are just people who do bad and good things.
ReplyDeleteGreat shoes!
i heard something recently that made me think, it went something like this, "good people have the potential for the greatest mistakes." i too agree that the more info you know, the easier it is to judge. BUT we all, ALL of us have done things unpleasant, hurtful, stupid, harmful, and down right embarrassing. sometimes reminding myself of my most regrettable actions makes me slower to judge. you photos are beautiful as are you my friend :)
ReplyDeleteWhat I love the most on your blog, besides the beautiful pictures and your lovely feminine style, are your writtings. I just love your thoughts and questions about the world around you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with Julie.
Peace and love!
such a beautiful and sexy dress!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing!!!
awesome necklace. i love this head to toe.
ReplyDeletexo Alison
Oh, gosh. Being a librarian boggles me. If anything i'm so grateful for Google but then again, I'm wondering if they are the reason I lost my job. oh welp.
ReplyDeletei love the balloon photo shoot!
Looks like you're at a lovely little party by yourself, Ana! What a fun backdrop. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I hear gossip about people I like (even if it's fact), I try to ignore it and not let it cloud my judgment & behavior around them. In the past I was a little too judgmental of friends, and I'm trying not to make that mistake again.
Balloon photoshoot!!!!!!!! The dress is oh so cute and you sure look lovely in it.
ReplyDeleteThe thoughts you share always possess a certain impressionability - a poignancy of truth and contemplation.
ReplyDeleteAs for this photo shoot? Utterly delightful.
Love these photos!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos so so much. Adorable! And your bowed zipper dress and cute little shoes are oh so sweet
ReplyDelete