There are people who are always looking towards the horizon - gauging how far away they are, checking for any changes in the weather that might obscure their vision, planning their route to get there. And there are those who dawdle, running their hands along a wall as they walk, lost in a song or a memory flickering through their heads, enjoying the sun or the breeze as it wafts past. When people ask me what my plan for life is, I'm blank. I think - I don't need a plan for my life. It's already here.
Please think of those in the Pacific suffering from the aftermath of the tsunami and those in my home country, ravaged by typhoons. Consider a donation or even just a thought to those people. Stay safe, lovelies.




Please think of those in the Pacific suffering from the aftermath of the tsunami and those in my home country, ravaged by typhoons. Consider a donation or even just a thought to those people. Stay safe, lovelies.

♥ Dress is vintage from Paperbag Princess ♥ Clutch is gifted vintage ♥ Velvet coat from Nicolas Blanchet ♥ Shoes from Mi Piaci ♥ Necklace & pendants and pearl bracelet are gifted ♥ Earrings from Down and Out Chic ♥ Location: Tinakori Antiques, Tinakori Road, Thorndon ♥
Gorgeous pictures as always!! I love reading your post! I feel the same way about life and my goals. I'm keeping the tsunami victims in my prayers!! xoxoxxoo
ReplyDeleteLove your handbag and the way how you are presenting your stuff :)
ReplyDeleteI used to be a hardcore planner, but now I just don't know anymore. I kind of like dawdling :) Gorgeous dress and pictures!
ReplyDeletei am in love with that dress. paper bag princess is a treasure trove!! It's too bad i don't go to left bank as often as i used to :(
ReplyDeletei tried to leave uni early on Thursday to catch the city gallery before it closed, but by the time i got there, it was already 4.50pm and they were shooing everyone out. Oh well, i shall try this week!
i don't like it when people ask me what i want to do with my life.
Love the dresses and teaware, simply sweet :)
ReplyDeleteJust discovered your gorgeous blog this week and I love it!!
Hi Ana,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for taking the time to visit and the sweet comment you left! It led me to discovering your very lovely blog and I'm truly pleased about it.
You look so chic in your silky floral dress with the oversized clutch! And I absolutely adore the slips in your last picture, beautiful:)
p.s. Hope you don't mind me adding your blog to my reading list!
xx,
Sher
Those glass images are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKeeping the tsunami victims in my thoughts.
I love your sweet universe!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really lovley blog, it is very calming to read and the pictures are to die for. Love the mix of fashion and lifestyle/home.
ReplyDeleteWill be stopping by regularly.
Love,TBAG.x x
Marvelous collection of photos, dear Ana. There's so much beauty in each one it's hard to take my eyes away. Gorgeous dress, too! The color suits you very well.
ReplyDeleteI've tried to plan my life. Well, not the whole thing obviously, but certain aspects of it and it's just. too. much. I am and forever will be a dawdler. I'm much happier that way.
Definitely keeping those in the Pacific in my thoughts and prayers. ♥
I love the vintage dress, it has that Elizabethan abiance to it. J'adore.
ReplyDeletei really like the light coming through the sheer dresses and colored glass."it's already here" is such a beautiful response about life, I admire your attitude.
ReplyDelete-indigo
LOVE your dress :)
ReplyDeletei love the glassware shots!
ReplyDeleteThis is so, so pretty! And I love the text. I think I'm a planner :P
ReplyDeleteWOMAN, this is SO beautiful! Not only what your outfit and the photos, but the "It's already here." I'm going to try to think this more often.
ReplyDeleteWow Ana, you are so beautiful and this whole look is so wonderful on you!
ReplyDeleteThe wave to your hair is just beautiful and so perfect alongside the softness of your gorgeous dress. So pretty!
I cannot believe that I was in Wellington for the wearable arts this weekend and utterly forgot to ask you for shop/vintage recommendations! So frustrated at myself! :(
xx
Your purple dress is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI hope you didn't have friends or family there. Even if you didn't, it's still a tragic news story.
ReplyDeleteSome horrific survivor stories keep popping up on the news daily. So intense :(
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the transitional spring look you've got going on! Mmmm and Mi piaci shoes...
Yeah and didn't manage to bump into Rumi btw. Damn.
Very beautiful pictures, I always love the way you present these. I love your dress and the flower. Also, its very nice what you wrote about the aftermath of the tsunami and very true.
ReplyDelete*dawdler to the max*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and outfit dear Ana, such a feast for the eyes. Also, very much a dawdler myself.
ReplyDeleteOff to follow donation links now... ♥
gorgeous photos! i'm guilty of sometimes living in the future instead of the present. i have to remind myself that i'm here, where i'm supposed to be.
ReplyDeleteI love the color of your photos! Plus the print of your dress is so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteyou have such amazing style in vintage. if only i could find such beautiful pieces like yours! you're such an inspiration in every way! thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the beginning; it' so lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnd my prayers go out to the victim; i hope everyone will be okay.
That is a very lovely dress. The color is so striking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post, divine dresses.
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy I discovered your blog.
As usual, Ana, such gorgeous, inspiring shots! I love the rose on your sash/belt!
ReplyDeleteWhat a horrific time for those in the pacific- I am definitely sending as many good thoughts as I can that way!
gorgeous photographs! you look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteand i think it's totally BA that you attempted "crossroads" at karaoke! ;)
Gorgeous dress. And your photos are awesome. =D
ReplyDeleteSummer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo
You have such a knack for expressing your wise thoughts on life. I agree with you to my core, life is what exists in this moment. Beautiful photos and words, sweet dear, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHuge hugs,
♥ Jessica
love the theme here, the top tea pot set is the cutest as is your outfit, i like the jacket inparticular
ReplyDeletegorgeous dress!
ReplyDeletemy thoughts go to all those effected by the natural disasters that have been happening in the world lately :(
So lady like!! I love china, glass and porcelain!
ReplyDeleteOooh love the dresses in the window. Gorgeous photos. x
ReplyDelete