Sometimes weekends are so hectic, filled with things you weren't able to do in the week - run to the tailors, pick up photos, see a friend, find a book, wonder why your optometrist is closed... It runs away from you before you've had time to sit and take a breath. How often do you just sit and stare out the window, letting your thoughts scamper in and out of your head, never clinging to one or the other, never hiding from the ones you don't want to remember - just drifting in your mind. I think that sounds nice.
PS: During the entire life of this blog, I have always received comments about the beautiful places I go to and general New-Zealand envy. From now on, when appropriate, I will be posting the location of where I am along with a link (if available) underneath my outfit deets. Also the tag "Places of Interest" will take you to the various places in Wellington that I've posted about in the past. Tourism NZ feel free to pay me at any point in time...



PS: During the entire life of this blog, I have always received comments about the beautiful places I go to and general New-Zealand envy. From now on, when appropriate, I will be posting the location of where I am along with a link (if available) underneath my outfit deets. Also the tag "Places of Interest" will take you to the various places in Wellington that I've posted about in the past. Tourism NZ feel free to pay me at any point in time...



♥ Jacket from Evolution Clothing NZ ♥ Dress & Belt from Witchery ♥ Earrings & Heels from H&M♥
♥ Location: Truby King House & Garden ♥
♥ Location: Truby King House & Garden ♥
Thank you to Clau at Clo by Clau! for this award which is a blast from the past. I remember when people went crazy for Anne Gedes' photos of babies dressed as various flowers or plunked in various cutesy containers. Maybe they still do? Oh those halcyon days ;)

This goes out to Andrea at A Cat of Impossible Colour and Eeli at Aphex Nation. It's all local up in here! These two gals make me proud to be a blogger from New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud. And LOTR. And sheep. Yes, yes - sheep.

This goes out to Andrea at A Cat of Impossible Colour and Eeli at Aphex Nation. It's all local up in here! These two gals make me proud to be a blogger from New Zealand, the land of the long white cloud. And LOTR. And sheep. Yes, yes - sheep.
I know exactly what you mean. Weekends scare me sometimes because they go faaaar too fast.
ReplyDeleteand your comment on New Zealand - very funny. I envy pretty much every blogger living in Europe. THEY have some beautiful scenery!
Ah, you look gorgeous in that first picture. The fiery orange leaves make such a nice backdrop.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful first pic! I really got an autumn feeling!
ReplyDeletexoxo
You look amazing, I really love that dress :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Su
Love your outfit! It captures a good girl ready to take a walk on the wild side :)
ReplyDeletePS I've told my husband we're retiring to New Zealand. They have universal health care LOL!
These photos make me miss Autumn a wee bit. I can never fully decide between Spring and Autumn when it comes to choosing my favorite season, I love them both so much.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous in these photos - hair tousled by the breeze and beautiful!
You look to cute, I love your shoes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment!
ReplyDeleteAnd that first picture is stunning, I love your dress!
What a cool suede pumps!
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
I love the dress xxxx
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfit!! I love that dress. New Zealand does look beautiful...
ReplyDeletegorgeous! I especially love your fabulous heels :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah kinda looks like I forgot to put some pants on.. I had those dolls before my friends gave it to me 7 years ago, mine was a baby/butterfly and a something in a pot..haha I can't remember the other one=)
ReplyDelete-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com
Wow ! This is simple but so cute !
ReplyDeleteYou're gorgeous
xxx
Sakina (from France ;)
Adorable outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I've always wanted to go to New Zealand...do the whole hiking thing and such. And yes, the land of LOTR...so good :-)
www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com
This is one of my favourite outfits of yours! And, haha, Anne Geddes ... I remember people in my class buying all the stationery and stickers and things. I always found them creepy. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award!
you look gorgeous! lovely dress. congrats on the award too!
ReplyDeletemuah x
marian
I HATE that the optometrist is closed on the weekends! Then I get even more angry because I always forget that the optometrist is closed on the weekends, and I've just spent $4 travelling from my house to town just to see my optometrist but they are closed. Grr! Ahem. :)
ReplyDeleteSo so cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog too.
my weekends always run away before I get a chance to relax! so stressful on sunday night when you realise you are more exhausted than you were friday afternoon!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and dress! Makes me miss fall... xo
ReplyDeleteHey! I just discovered your blog!
ReplyDeleteYour outfits are so cute :) I love those shoes.
xoxo
Lily
http://mirth-thehouseof.blogspot.com/
Wow you look absolutely fantastic with that dress!
ReplyDeleteHave a great monday!
Hugs
federica
i love the trees in the background!!! beautiful! i love being around nature. i always feel like my troubles have been lifted from my shoulders.
ReplyDeletebeautiful blue shoes. are they suede?
you look great =)
xxx
sydneygirl
joelyne
Such an amazing dress!
ReplyDeletethats a great idea about the link to the location! i wish i could visit there and now if i ever do i can use your site locals! :)
ReplyDeleteconrgats on your cute award! i still do like anne gedes! :)
greaat jacket & the shoe color is great!
ReplyDelete-nikky
www.closetremedy.blogspot.com
the white dress looks so cute on you. and those heels are definitely cool with it.
ReplyDeletei've never been to New Zealand, but from what i could see through your blog, made me want to go there some time. it's gorgeous!
woo!! you look awesome there gorgeous!!! lovely dress and I really like the blog's layout!!! congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit, everything is so perfect: colours and clothes, the dress is adorable :-)
ReplyDeletelove, love, love your blog! New Zealand looks amazing and so do those wonderful shoes! (:
ReplyDeletethank you dear. & gorgeous shoes u have here xx
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad you are posting locations. I can day-dream some more about my (not-so-eminent) NZ trip.
ReplyDeleteI loooove the color blue of your shoes. It's so unexpected: subtle and rich- gorgeous!
The cropped jacket is perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute blue shoes.
ReplyDeleteIt's even worse when I wait all week for the weekend, and then I realize that I work on Saturday and Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI love love love that dress...and those shoes! And great idea posting the location. If I ever get enough money to travel [fingers crossed] I'll check some of these places out :]
cute outfit!
ReplyDeletehave a great week ahead.
can't decide which i like most..that dress or those heels..???
ReplyDeleteyou look so cuuute!
What lovely autumn colors. Of course, I don't want to see autumn colors here anytime soon, but bully for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd you of course, look gorgeous. I love the mix of girly dress with a sort of tough jacket.
very very pretty!!love the shoes & the dress :))
ReplyDeleteI want to go to New Zealand, everyone I know from there is very very good looking..and thats with or without the sexy accent, teheheehhe now I have butterflies.
ReplyDeleteYou are so fabulous, unique, intelligent, and beautiful. I love reading your blog. You are so real, and natural... so refreshing in the world of dressing well!
xoxoxoxo
you are a beaut, anna!
ReplyDeletei love how you are holding that camera. a minolta? olympus? i think i may own it, actually.
how perfect the wind was blowing at the perfect shot! your hair is looking more goddess each post.
and! i have the stationery of your background in the last photo!
oh my gosh, you look beautiful!!! man, sometimes i have living in california, we dont get that pretty weather
ReplyDeleteAna Ana Banana............... :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award hun! I always thought Anne Geddes' pictures were strange! haha. Indeed babies in flower pots............... if only that were the way they were produced ;) Will hop onto it sooooooonish
No package :( *sniffle sniffle* Don't make me wail now miss.
this is such a pretty outfit....so feminine!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteI love love love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to convince me to go back to NZ - so excited I get to go back to my "second home" in December :) That first picture is lovely!
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comments as always :)
ReplyDeletexxx
sydneygirl
You look SO beautiful! Perfect from head to toe.
ReplyDeleteJust visited and caught a glimpse of this outfit again - just have to reiterate, this outfit is amazing and the pic is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so glam! I love it.
ReplyDeletewow, i love your blog. on how u paste your pics with sweet backgrounds n i admire all your cute attires.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing n stay blessed!
may i just shout this, YOU ARE LOOKING MIGHTY FINE THERE MY DEARRR! :) so poised and loving those suede pumps!
ReplyDelete