The Front Room Links

27 January 2009

rooftop

Not much to say today. So I leave you with this: Love is finished again, like a profitable citrus season or like an archeological dig that turned up from deep inside the earth turbulent things that wanted to be forgotten. Love is finished again. When a tall building is torn down and the debris cleared away, you stand there on the square empty lot, saying: What a small space that building stood on with all its many floors and people. extract from Love is Finished Again by Yehuda Amichai






♥ Headbands from Equip ♥ Bangle from Diva ♥ Vest from Zara ♥ Singlet is Charlotte Russe ♥ Skirt from Glassons ♥ Shoes are thrifted

11 comments:

  1. I tried that same vest yesterday. Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love, love, looove your vest! And your photos as usual are gorgeous. Your blog always makes me want to hope on a plane to NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lighting is just beautiful. I would like to learn to take sunset photos like this. And I'd like to shop at Zara, that vest is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you standing in the fence shadow is stunning! It has great movement. Yay Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote! and once again great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love these pictures. They are really pretty. And so is your vest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your dress!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos, as always. & love that vest.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?