The Front Room Links

30 December 2008

lavender silk shorts

I watched Twilight. I believe it's been getting mixed reviews but honestly, movies like this remind me that I'm a born romantic no matter how much I try to pretend otherwise. The long, tortured looks, the bad boy stereotype, the ill-fated love. And vampirism. I've also always had a thing about vampires. Especially if they look like Robert Pattison. And what a full head of artfully tousled hair.



Moving on to the fashion-related post - I bought some floppy, flippy, skort-like, silk lavender high-waisted shorts with exposed zippers. They were strange when I bought them at Witchery and they are strange still. And I love them!



♥ Headband is a random lace ribbon from $2 Shop ♥ Top from Principals ♥ Shorts from Witchery ♥ Shoes are from Trademe

11 comments:

  1. they actually look really good on you, when I read the description before I scrolled to the picture I thought they would be horrible, but they actually look absolutely gorgeous on you. Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts :)I wish I could wear as much colour as you do!

    I'm dying to see Twilight too but i don't know why I just have to read the books first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shorts are great! I don't think they looks strange... their color is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for romantics!
    Love the floppy, flippy skort! Looks perfect for warm, sunny weather...dang it, northern hemisphere winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts are such a lovely colour. And I love the fence behind you, perfect place for photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment. =)
    It makes me so happy to find new people who like my blog and you being a kiwi is a bonus! lol.
    How do you link blogs? I feel so lame asking. lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey ana thx for linked me back^^
    yeay i love TWILIGHT!!!
    i have too see 5 times u know??
    i can't stand to see edward hikzzz...
    i dun know his eyes makes me want to kiss him
    owalaaaaaaa^^
    i am shy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog! These shorts are divine -- the color, the shape, everything! I love reading blogs from the other side of the world, because I get tired of looking at winter clothes all the time!! So nice to see some light, summery prettiness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD I WISH THOSE LITTLE WHITE SHOES WERE MINE! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey you look beautiful...and absolutely in style...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?