The Front Room Links

18 November 2008

An Open Letter to the Buyers of Supre

dear supre

where would i wear this? a costume party. and where else? spelunking? horseriding? an historic bout of air hockey?
how would i wear this? very very badly
who made this? trafficked children in China/Indonesia/Turkey/Philippines working in a factory with dodgy labour standards perhaps.
what is this? a second skin? a patterned rubbish bag? question mark?
and finally - why?

♥ ana b.

6 comments:

  1. If it doesn't even look good on the form, then what hope does a lady with a real body have, it's scaring me a little. Although I have to admit I buy stuff on sale from there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! They stole that poor rattle snake's skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these looks just like a discarded snake skin I found in a tree once.
    so much spookiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they are spectacular in their foulness - I am impressed! I think they are actually supposed to be a rip of the Sass & Bide blackrats. But my god they have gone terribly, terribly wrong at Supre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the reasons I don't shop there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops! This comments section almost slipped my mind!

    Well - I am glad you girls agree. I thought maybe I wasn't edgy or hip enough to appreciate it.

    Charlene and V: I used to buy a lot of stuff from there when I was a couple of dress sizes smaller. But now I think it's rare for me to find things i like in there. The sizing is very very small!

    Lianne - i am astonished. The Sass & Bide reference was spot on!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?