The Front Room Links

20 November 2008

I Want To Be Your Friend

It's true - clothing is an expression of your self. It is a signal to the world. A prompt to which others react. And if I saw these women walking down the street, I would:


Left picture from the Sartorialist
Right picture from Facehunter


Ask - How have you remained so timeless?
And - Girl, I love you because you work a floral dropcrotch like it ain't no thang.



Left picture from Garance Dore
Right top picture from Hel Looks
Right bottom picture from The Sartorialist


Ask - Can I be your friend? And by the way I see those shoes.
And - Let's go shopping! But what's in that big bag of yours?
Perhaps - Tell me the secret to your elegance. Oh the lace, lace!


I wonder what a stranger would say to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?