If I was at the Melbourne Cup (horse racing for those outside the Antipodes), I'd wear any one of these fantastic hair bands from ban.do. Jen and Jamie, the creator's of ban.do, have a fun blog called I Heart Ban.do.
Pictures from shopbando.com
And a floral dress - there's no question about it. These floaty, flippy floral delights by John Galliano for Spring/Summer '09 in Paris enthralled me. The femininity of the prints are offset by the focus on the decolletage and neck area and the sexy sheerness of the fabric. What's more the relaxed cut of the dresses means that you can drink a few glasses (or bottles) of bubbles and not get the tell-tale wine bloat ;) Collette Dinnigan's strapless tiered butterfly-print creation would also do me!

Pictures from style.com
I had to settle for sweepstakes, a cheese platter and a hat competition at work. The horse I drew was Red Lord: Finished fifth in the Sydney Cup last season. Has been going fair races without any brilliant. Take on trust. Oh and instead of my dream outfit above, I wore this:

Pictures from shopbando.com
And a floral dress - there's no question about it. These floaty, flippy floral delights by John Galliano for Spring/Summer '09 in Paris enthralled me. The femininity of the prints are offset by the focus on the decolletage and neck area and the sexy sheerness of the fabric. What's more the relaxed cut of the dresses means that you can drink a few glasses (or bottles) of bubbles and not get the tell-tale wine bloat ;) Collette Dinnigan's strapless tiered butterfly-print creation would also do me!

Pictures from style.com
I had to settle for sweepstakes, a cheese platter and a hat competition at work. The horse I drew was Red Lord: Finished fifth in the Sydney Cup last season. Has been going fair races without any brilliant. Take on trust. Oh and instead of my dream outfit above, I wore this:

Headband ♥ Portmans Singlet ♥ Old Navy Dress ♥ Portmans Vest ♥ Valley Girl Leggings ♥ Farmers Shoes ♥ Mi Piaci

I love that portmans headband. I love it so much that I am going to portmans tomorrow and see if I can get me one. :) You are horrible. I want all of your clothes! >:)
ReplyDeleteI second that, i have been seeing the double bow headbands and I love them - my friend has one with sequins on it - I want! I wish I was at the melbourne cup too, I love facinators! Thanks for the link add :)
ReplyDeletethe romantic apple and charlene:
ReplyDeletethanks for your comments! the portmans headband was love at first sight for me. i saw it on their website and immediately went down to the store and bought one. it is actually a lot more versatile than i thought. i've worn it out to clubs, dinners, bowling night, poker, burger king ;) i fully endorse both of you buying one. but you'd best be quick because they only have the raggedy looking colours left.
charlene: the link add was my pleasure. i always like to support NZ bloggers.