The Front Room Links

13 October 2008

Scenes of Summer

I guess you could call these "street style" photos? Or a very wide translation of the term. Perhaps it's more like "street stalker" given the sneaky way these photos were taken in Wellington.



I love the second photo from the top. Taken on Abel Smith Street at a garage sale. I think it was his fanny pack/money belt. And how cool is the old man in his bomber jacket wheeling a bike? And that's a laundry basket on the front of his bike!



She looked super cute and cool in her white shorts and floral top. I dream of having hair like hers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sneaky! Those flowers in the last photo are very pretty. My husband tells me off if I try to take sneaky photos of cute kids, he says it's illegal but I don't believe him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not illegal if it's in a public place and they're not doing something which is an explicitly private thing! But maybe posting them on a blog is different inquiry...haha.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?