In a few days I will be winging my way to the other side of the world. You can find me skulking in the streets of various large and small cities in China, Italy, France and Switzerland.
Then email me at ondressingup@gmail.com/twitter me (note my updates are protected) with your mailing address & I'll send you a postcard from a surprise location!!! ALSO three lucky folks will get a POLAROID - also from a surprise location. *Entries close 5 pm, 25 December 2009 NZ time ;)*
UPDATE! Thank you Sher, Natelle and Andrea for leaving your address. I have deleted your comments just for Christmas internet safety ;) *muah*
You want a postcard from an exotic destination to waste a couple minutes of your time while you lounge in front of the tv, trying to not to think about how much you've eaten over the holidays?
Then email me at ondressingup@gmail.com/twitter me (note my updates are protected) with your mailing address & I'll send you a postcard from a surprise location!!! ALSO three lucky folks will get a POLAROID - also from a surprise location. *Entries close 5 pm, 25 December 2009 NZ time ;)*
UPDATE! Thank you Sher, Natelle and Andrea for leaving your address. I have deleted your comments just for Christmas internet safety ;) *muah*
♥Click on the picture to be taken to the photo source♥





This is so awesome! E-mailing you now!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe postcards look beautiful. It’s a great collection.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely postcards. I like the pyramid view. It’s very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's so cool. Maybe I'll email you my address.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh Yay!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, your trip is coming up quickly! I remember when you first began tweeting about it. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThese postcards you found on Flickr are beautiful. I think I might have to go take a peek at what others have uploaded. On a separate note, a few years ago I found a scrapbook of old Italian postcards at a flea market. I ♥ it.
If you think of it, I'd love to be added to your postcard list. Also, I'll have a little something ready to send your way when you return from your trip :)
such a great idea! i already sent you an email :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea!
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
Oh these are lovely!!! I'd love, love a postcard - I'm gonna email you!!! Thank you!!! XXX's
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop by and say merry Christmas - I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteA xx
These postcards are so amazing! Loveeee!
ReplyDelete