The Front Room Links

29 October 2009

6,768 Miles Apart

Diana and I can now point our camera lens and be struck with the feeling that this photo isn't just about us - these photos are also about each other. Creatives talk about their influences. Usually these people are dead or entirely inaccessible to us by virtue of their immense fame and power. But how amazing is it to be guided by someone who is only 6,768 Miles Apart?


My pictures on the left, hers on the right.
6,768 Miles Apart appears every fortnight.
Our pictures are no longer limited to the morning.
But our focus remains the same.
Read how it started here.
Look at the archives here and here.

We were featured here.
We also love Naomi and Marie from the transatlantic lens project &
Adeline and Astrid from Her - Der




22 comments:

  1. This keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colors in these photos this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely images...many kisses for you :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always write such lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bottom two! This looks great, Ana, you chose some great combinations. I agree with Adeline, These keep better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such normal thing like eggs or lemons are so special on your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last pair is so cool...you guys are so in sync! I always enjoy these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see the latest installment of this feature I just love it even more. Your photographs just keep getting better and better - beautiful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just amazing everytime. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love seeing you two's photography continuously improving. favorites of the week is your eggs (which look very poignant for some reason) and diana's salad, which looks simply delicious.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shot with the lemons on the bench!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pictures; they're always so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As charming as ever! They work out so well always!! No pussy cats this time :( but I love the daisies and mike and the grass and mist especially...have a lovely weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing those daisies makes me think of spring again. While in here the leaves are turing yellow, brown and red, in there they are turning greener than ever.

    Lovely photos, Ana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The daisies make me so happy :) You guys always do an amazing job with this! I love that idea of sort of having a dialogue through photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love these posts and the pictures are beautiful. I passed on an award to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh no ANA! i'm so sorry for your loss :( that's okay, the vets is definitely more important... *hugs tight*

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an extraordinary concept! You really take the most lovely photographs. Your blog is so delightful! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great set! Aww, looks like the boys made it into this one on both sides!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics! I'm really looking forward to reading your blog. I'm def linking you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. guys, how have i not seen this yet? i love it. i need a day just to catch up on all these amazing blogs.
    xo,marie

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?