Some days I run clean out of things to say! I am exhausted after my one and only form of weekly exercise - indoor soccer. So I'm truly grateful that I was tagged and awarded by one lovely lady, and awarded by three - easy content without having to think too hard!

So thank you, Nicky at Lips of London for the tag and "Honest Scrap" award. You are adorable with your cute outfits and sunny smile. I love that you love Luella. The tag is "10 Things You Don't Know About Me".

♥ I wrote terrible, terrible teenage angst poetry when I was 15 till 21 and still occasionally do.
♥ When I see people fall over, my first instinct is to laugh.
♥ I eat too much cake for my own good.
♥ I rub my feet together to get to sleep.
♥ I talk about my blog friends as if they're people I know in real life - because it feels like I do!
♥ I gossip too much.
♥ My favourite movie, if I'm to be honest, is probably Chasing Liberty.
♥ I read Lady Chatterley's Lover and *that* scene completely passed me by. I still have no idea where the hell it is and perhaps I don't wish to know.
♥ I get manflu.
♥ I'm often envious but try not to let it show.
And thank you Emily and Franca for the "Blog Lovin Award". Also, thank you to Imogen for the "You are a Great Read" award. Also, shout out to Lauren and Cath for the love on their blog here! You ladies make staying up way past my bed time worthwhile ;)

♥ Cardigan from Glassons ♥ T-shirt from Forever 21 ♥ Skirt from Glassons ♥ Clutch from Bluebird ♥ Bracelet from Equip ♥ Shoes from Farmers ♥ ILLUSTRATION by Helena Carrington ♥
So thank you, Nicky at Lips of London for the tag and "Honest Scrap" award. You are adorable with your cute outfits and sunny smile. I love that you love Luella. The tag is "10 Things You Don't Know About Me".
♥ I wrote terrible, terrible teenage angst poetry when I was 15 till 21 and still occasionally do.
♥ When I see people fall over, my first instinct is to laugh.
♥ I eat too much cake for my own good.
♥ I rub my feet together to get to sleep.
♥ I talk about my blog friends as if they're people I know in real life - because it feels like I do!
♥ I gossip too much.
♥ My favourite movie, if I'm to be honest, is probably Chasing Liberty.
♥ I read Lady Chatterley's Lover and *that* scene completely passed me by. I still have no idea where the hell it is and perhaps I don't wish to know.
♥ I get manflu.
♥ I'm often envious but try not to let it show.
And thank you Emily and Franca for the "Blog Lovin Award". Also, thank you to Imogen for the "You are a Great Read" award. Also, shout out to Lauren and Cath for the love on their blog here! You ladies make staying up way past my bed time worthwhile ;)


Oh HI! First of all, I want your legs. Second of all, AMAZING skirt. Third, I think this is my first ever award? i'm not even sure what to do with it...thaaaanks xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your awards! The shirt is so cute. :)
ReplyDeletepretty outfit you got there :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR OUTFIT. it looks *so* good. and how the pencil drawn city scape matches ur tee print.
ReplyDeleteum i clicked on the link, and is manflu for real??? It seems like it could be a joke site.
This is one of my favorite outfits you've posted as is the collage. Congrats on the awards!
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! I like your t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I rub my feet together to go to sleep, too! :)
ReplyDeleteawww, you look adorable in the picture to the left, and it also looks like you had gotten a haircut. Love your shoes!
ReplyDeletebtw, what model camera do you use to take your photos? I'm thinking of getting a new one.
Hahahahahaha, Chasing Liberty is one of my favorite movies too!
ReplyDeleteLove your tee shirt!
Love your outfit!! Haha, I also talk about blog friends as if I know them in real life.
ReplyDeleteyou are too cute. i love your little honesty list and everyone likes some good angsty poetry every now and again!
ReplyDeleteyou and your outfit are so adorable. too cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! I am honored!! I love your skirt here...and that Paris tee is too cute...I've been dreaming of Paris lately! I will do my tag post ASAP.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Tara
oh my gosh it looks like you cut your hair really short in the first photo, but it looks really good long or short.
ReplyDeletei love this outfit, i'm always scared to wear tees with it but this is inspiring
You look fab, im really craving your whole outfit!
ReplyDeleteAwww, that's so sweet of you! I enjoy reading your list of honest things..always great to get to know you more! I used to make up crazy poems when I was little too..makes me laugh when I read them now. I adore your skirt! It looks so cute with their shirt with the heart! xxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThat outfit is the sweetest - the little heart and pretty Eiffel Tower! The things we didn't know about you - wow! :) ...and thank you, thank you for the awards Ana!!! It is a total honour and to be put in the same league as those other awesome bloggers blows me away! I've got my paw up for some skin lady!!
ReplyDeletecute top! I consider most of my bloggy friends as real life friends too. The fact that we've never met in person is just an unimportant detail! ;)
ReplyDeletebaha!!! congrats on the awards, and i love your list of 10! i am officially crazy for you!
ReplyDeleteand thank you for passing that award on to me. wheeeee!!! i am stoked!
I love the print on that t-shirt - (my first instinct is to laugh too...)
ReplyDeleteomg! i absolutely wuv this outfit. it looks casual chic to me. i love the mix of black, gray, white and that ity bit of red.
ReplyDeleteana,
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping the birthday wish =)
congrats on the blog award =)
great skirt..love its shape..
ReplyDeletelovely tee too :)
Love your clutch
ReplyDelete"When I see people fall over, my first instinct is to laugh." teehee, me too! ^-^ It's not very nice, but I can't help myself!
ReplyDeleteI love how you manage to look comfortable and chic all the time. I'm not sure what else I can say about this outfit other than it's simply and truly wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteYour honest scrap is so good and honest, very much relate to 5 and 10. And 7 I'm going to have to see now.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a lovely Saturday!♥
Almost forgot! I love your outfit and photos... such a gorgeous girl (#10 here).
ReplyDeleteyour outfit is great with that pretty red heart on it :)!! and congrats on the award too ^^
ReplyDeletethose are great ana! i sometimes relate to bloggers as if they were my friends in reality..its fantastic!
ReplyDelete(i also share your envious streaks...it's hard not to get jealous occasionally ;) haha).
take care madame.
xo.
I laughed out loud when I read that you love Chasing Liberty - I love that movie too - Mandy Moore is too under-appreciated!
ReplyDelete(btw Hello, this my first time commenting here - love your blog)
Studded clutch?!!? I WANT.
ReplyDeletecongrats! i love your clutch =)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations!
xx
Congrats on your awards!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit, totally cute!
Mmm.. I love cake too :)
Congrats on the awards :)
ReplyDeleteIndoor soccor has always looked to intense and scary for me, but i play indoor netball!
Lol manflu! Can't possibly be so, apparently it only affects the XY species....?!
ReplyDeleteI have that skirt too! Glassons has been real good lately huh?
i love your t shirt. (: soo sweet/chic. i'm finding it difficult to find good clothes like that here in singapore. the forever 21 here doesn't stock nice stuff like that and london doesn't have forever 21. :( have a good week ahead babe. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the awards, it was interesting to read about you. I like your outfit, especially your top. It seems as though we have a lot of similar shops here in Australia such as Glassons. By the way, I ended up getting a credit for contract law.
ReplyDeletePerfect outfit!
ReplyDeleteThat t-shirt!! wow it's so nice, and I love the outfit you've put together, I'd definitely wear it! Nice blog :-)
ReplyDeletenicola xx
nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com
Your outfit is positively the cutest thing ever!! I love.love how all of the pieces go together!!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteYou look very lovely!
ReplyDeletesomeone else loves chasing liberty? thank goodness i'm not alone.
ReplyDelete