POST UPDATE: 6,768 Miles Apart is being hosted by Diana this week. Please visit by clicking on the picture below to see the world's most amazing club sandwich, raindrops on a washing line, and the book which inspired us.
Remember this post here? My gorgeous friend landed safely back in New Zealand from Scotland last week. She came bearing gifts. Namely, this gorgeous peplumed dress with a beautiful, delicate chinoiserie pattern and totally fun but completely non-functional zipper details on the shoulders. It was love at first sight when I glimpsed it on the Whistles website. In the flesh, it was everything I'd imagined. I swooned at the sight of it. Now I have to wear it once every week in order to bring down the cost-per-wear. That pound to NZ dollar currency conversion is a killer!



♥ Dress from Whistles ♥ Earrings are from Trademe ♥ Bangles from Diva ♥ Heels from H&M ♥ Lipstick is Stila SPF 20 Shine Lip Colour in Charlotte mixed with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream ♥

ARRRR! THAR BE A MIGHTY FINE DRESS 'N HEELS.
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous you must be so happy with it! oh currency conversion it's a killer!
ReplyDeleteI adore Ur dress...Mmmmm...so much...
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
amazing dress
ReplyDeleteyour friend was right, this one looks stunning on you! It wouldve been nice if you were able to get both though :P
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I think I could wear something like that once a week! :)
ReplyDeleteyour friend was in scotland/ where in scotland? its funny, I seem to have turned partiotic and I'm not even Scottish!
ReplyDeleteanyway, that dress is GORGEOUS! Whistles is quite pricey anyway, exchange rate or not, but this is totally worth it!
So pretty! Great dress!
ReplyDeleteThe print is so dainty and delicate. As for the zippers,I think they're strategically placed there for easier putting on/off if the dress doesn't have a back zipper. ;) I like the layering effect on the sleeves. You look so "girly' by the way on that dress.:)
ReplyDeleteI love the print and the contrast with the black tights! It's feminine but not overkill. Sort of tough girly- my favorite!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is *so* lovely :)
ReplyDeletei've became a follower btw <3
ReplyDeletegreat dress. i love the little zippers...
ReplyDelete-indigo
The print's so nice<333
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty dress! I love the little zipper detail on the top of the sleeve! xxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThat dress is amazing!! You look positively lovely in it!! Hooray for pretty little gifts!!
ReplyDeleteOo la la. I didn't realize this dress had zippers when you first shared it. You look amazing. I love how you've paired it with black tights and blue heels. And heck, I'd wear this dress more than once a week! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow the print on that dress is really pretty, and I love the placement of the zippers. Toughens it up a bit!
ReplyDeleteDo you know the label?
Oh and you're so pretty, btw. I'm kind of obsessed with your hair/texture.
wow, in my book, it was sooo worth it.
ReplyDelete(:
i love the colors in this dress!
ReplyDeleteyour dress is so beautiful...so romantic..i like the black tights too..it makes it more edgy..
ReplyDeletethat dress is perfect for you and i like the zipper details. so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress.
ReplyDeletethe dress is absolutely stunning!!
ReplyDeleteCute dress!! Just saw your collaboration on Our City Lights - really terrific work you two are doing together! You should make a book or something me thinks!!
ReplyDeletethat's a lovely dress!!!
ReplyDeletex
Worth. Every. Overinflated. Penny.
ReplyDeleteAdore the blend of modern and vintage in that dress.
And the new hair!!!
<3 it.
ohmygosh - that is perfection. I love the soft colours, the print, and those non-functional zippers too!
ReplyDelete*swoons*
You look pretty, amazing dress ;-))
ReplyDeleteOh, isn't it just? I also love the Natasha Poly editorial too...magnificent!
ReplyDeleteAnd I must say, you look gorgeously classy. I love your lip colour. :)
xo.
oh i love the dress. the color and the cut, and it looks great against the black tights.
ReplyDeleteThis dress is so gorgeous on you! It really looks like it was made for you and therefore completely worth the crappy conversion rate (Cath and I studied in Scotland and basically had to double the US dollar to equal the pound- le sigh). Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteCuuute! Those sleeves are divine!
ReplyDeleteI just hate the post office, grocery store, bank... I think it's the combination about crowds, noise, bad piped-in music, and fluorescent lighting that makes me feel really anxious. And surly postal workers don't help.
Beautiful dress! Terribly jealous of impractical zippers... :)
ReplyDeletewonderfulll post
ReplyDeleteThat dress is fabulous! And worth every cent, it's a forever piece. It's so summer, spring, tea, vintage, wedding, everything. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress but REALLY love the collage..gold frames and flowers...it's quite luxe!
ReplyDeleteCute dress :>
ReplyDeleteThis dress is perfection, and those heels are pretty perfect too.
ReplyDeletethis dress is beyond beautiful!
ReplyDelete