The Front Room Links

08 July 2009

6,768 Miles Apart

6,768 Miles Apart has arrived this week!

Diana and I had a fascination for our towels on their racks. She's included a very topical 4th of July photo - an American flag made of Lego. I fell in love with her photo of a multitude of chairbacks, lined apple-pie straight, waiting for an audience.

She is Diana. Her pictures are on the right.
I am Ana. And my pictures are on the left.
We have been featured here.
How did this start? What is this about? Amble on over here.



NOTE: Lovelies, 6768 Miles Apart is taking a wee break next week due to internet access issues. But don't worry the week after that, we'll have a set spanning two weeks so you won't miss a thing!

25 comments:

  1. Ouah! are those new shoes? because they're FANTASTIC! also, nice touch on the towels on racks thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the chairs is my favourite for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both of my favorites this week are on the bottom row!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, loving those white tea cups and plates. They look so pristine and elegant to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog!
    xox
    www.glossybossy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :)
    I tagged you for a blog award on my blog, I simply love your blog and you definitely deserved to be tagged ;)
    nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cups and saucers and the chairs! Such a terrific project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! You always amaze me on your photos. Hope to see more from you. Love the one on the chair, have a great day.;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! It always makes me smile to read your posts! xxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful as always. I'm especially drawn towards the teacups and chairs.

    ps- I love your allusion to Wuthering Heights down below. Did you run into Heathcliff perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I passed on an award to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool blog! Really like these photos :) Have a nice break :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  14. you guys are rock stars! photography stars! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new post!! I especially like the cups/chairs pairing. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photography... I love how nicely they seem to coincide!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello, I'm Shirin. i'm a new reader.. i love your blog! your style is amazing! :) and you've got really pretty pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have massive feet :( i vary between 7 - 7.5, depending on the brand. It's usually Eu38, which is 7.5?? So I won't be able to fit your shoes, no matter how much I wish I could :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. love these pictures,
    you used to read my old blog ohdearleah.blogspot.com bnut i've now moved to www.tracyjacks.wordpress.com so come have a gander, would you be interested in trading links?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these pics, as usual.

    have a look at my blog, I've given you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this idea is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome project! so glad you found my space! thanks for the note!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?