The Front Room Links

21 February 2009

cuba street carnival











♥ Sequinned headband from Diva ♥ Top from Principals ♥ Shorts from Witchery ♥ Bangle from Diva ♥ Sunnies from Portmans ♥ Bag from Farmers ♥

31 comments:

  1. I love the purple (and do I see a Bear!?) haha =]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. why ty!!

    this carnival looks like lots of fun :)

    i love the look in the last photograph, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful! I'm so ready for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carnival looks delightful! Those little flags are just lovely. And look at you, Ana - so beautiful! :)

    I like your idea of collecting Marie Antoinette-esque treat plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such perfect weather for it! Your photos look great. So much to buy but so little money. Eep, parade tonight!
    (ps. love those shorts!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really cute but what I want to know is: what on earth were you doing up at 5:30am??!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! you look really fresh and colourful. you look a lot happier than the photos in your last post ha.

    lovee

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like TONS of fun. you look so springy! I love it!!!! the colors and gauzy material.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cooooooool pics and Ur floral top is adorable! :)

    A little thing from me on my blog. Check this out! Of couse: new award. Enjoy this because U deserve it.

    Have a great weekend ✿
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ! that looks like so much fun, it's ridiculous .
    & i looove the colours of your outfit btw .


    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photos! Love all the colorful flags and the reflection in your sunglasses. Great blouse too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you in your floral..beautiful.
    The fair looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should have said Hi! It's always a pleasure to see you Ana. Though I had terrible blisters so was a little on the grumpy side, hence all the seriousness probably.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a lot of fun!
    I like those early morning shots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow great contrast between early and later, it looks errie like a ghost town. You look so beautiful in the last shot,really naturally happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks fun! I wish i could be there as well

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I really like those photos before it went down-- looks like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pictures! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute! I especially like your aviators which remind me of a pair I once had that came to a tragic end...The first pictures in this post are my absolute favorites. The lights and flags at night seem magical.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous photos! Your outfit is so beautiful and feminine :)

    Much Love,
    Carlita

    ReplyDelete
  21. the purple is awesome! ahh that looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the 'before' shots of the fair with all that anticipation in the air. Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what fair it is ??
    So Cute!!!
    :D
    so delightful

    haha

    Pan's Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there friend,
    you look that you are really enjoying on that photo.
    That photo is so colorful,i love it..=)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like so much fun and just makes me long for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos!
    Lovely outfit, I love the purple shorts with this top which is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love these shorts. They are so cute and the color is great.

    Stay fab,
    CS

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?