The Front Room Links

06 February 2011

pineapple lilies


Some things I learnt this weekend (1) The movie Burlesque is terrible (2) Pineapple lilies are beautiful (3) Meow cafe is perfectly styled (4) Large apartments are beautiful, spacious, glamorous but utterly exhausting (5) It's nice to have old friends come back home from overseas and (6) If you're suffering from bloggers block, a list will do.

♥ Photos by Rob on a Canon EOS 5D, Nikon 24mm f/2.8 
♥ Top and Skirt from Witchery  Belt is thrifted and gifted from Andrea  Sandals from Number 1 Shoe Warehouse ♥ Earrings are vintage and gifted from my mother 

20 comments:

  1. ooo your skirt is pretty! Love the colors and flowyness (if thats a word). I wonder how many other clothes and accessories we have the same :) funny that in that one post you have two of the same things!
    Im dissapointed that you say Burlesque is terrible, I was looking forward to seeing it.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer look.Your skirt is so beautiful and has reminded me i must do some dying whilst the weather is warm.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful light in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your list! and that skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooj the colours of the skirt are perfect, so very summer! Love the whole look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! i love it! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. a list and stunning photos like yours will do! I love the angle and shadows in the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha,I suspected "Burlesque" would be awful-am hoping it's as awful as "Showgirls",cos that was so bad it was great!
    The cake clip?! It was a keyring,and I got it at a Japanese shop on Cuba St when we were up. Isn't it FUN?! I got a couple of other fun fake food things I'll make into clips,too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! a list would do :)
    such beautiful weather over there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty skirt, the colors blend so beautifully!
    Sometimes i do suffer from blogger's block, i have the pictures, but i feel like i have no idea what i wanna say. I should give the list (or bullet point thing) a try next time.

    PS. I kinda liked Christina in Burlesque, and the wardrobe/make-up for their musical numbers :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit - perfect for breezy outfit photos. I want to see photos of your new place! Once you're settled in, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a feeling that movie would be dreadful. As much as I respect Cher it looked at little slap dash and shallow when I saw the trailer. Hope you're having a super week so far - very good idea that list thing too - will remember it next time I'm stuck - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i wasn't expecting burlesque to be terrible, but one of my friends really likes it. soo... i don't know. i can't decide if i should give it a chance or not. anyway, you are darling. i love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are always so pretty, I was reading your post about the cyclone, I hope everything is okay ... where you live looks so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful skirt! You look amazing :)


    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous, Ana! Love this outfit on you!I need to try the list sometime- I feel I can get long-winded (somehow I do that even when I think I have writer's block ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd say these photos are beautiful, but I fear that's an understatement. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. That skirt screams nothing but Spring for me. It's gorgeous. I'm not usually a skirt person but I guess the old hippie kid in me will always find tie dye beautiful.

    Patricia Ann
    www.theshapesofthings.com

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?