There's a cyclone coming! I got a taster of it walking along the town belt this morning. I was afraid my entire dress was going to lift off and right up over my head. There's nothing more embarrassing than accidentally flashing random strangers on the streets. It's one of the constant hazards for ladies living in Wellington. Another thing that makes me turn red? Tripping while walking followed by a quick scan of the perimeter to see if anyone noticed. My weekend was dandy. Yours too?





♥ Photos by Rob on a Canon EOS 5D, Nikon 35mm f/2♥
♥ Dress from Country Road ♥ Shoes from Number One Shoe Warehouse ♥ Ring from Witchery ♥ Necklace as bracelet is vintage ♥ Bag from Glassons ♥ Location: Newtown to Hataitai Walkway, Town Belt ♥
Biker shorts are the solution! I've got them in nude and black, and they are lifesavers for short dresses or windy days! They are thin and stretchy too, so no bulkiness!
ReplyDeleteArianne from A + B in the Sea
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful my friend.
ReplyDeleteU look so lovely!
ReplyDeleteƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Gorgeous girl, I love your sun and that dress!
ReplyDeleteStory of my life, I always end up doing some flashing on accident!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you have gams for days. I love your legs.
I absolutely love the photos! That dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo
Sealverland
That fourth photo is precious! The look on your face, everything's perfect! Had a great week-end, ended up buying shoes I can't afford... I'll eat next month.
ReplyDeletexxx
I love the soft tones of these pictures. And I really love the pale-tone colors you're wearing. They're just what I want to wear for spring!
ReplyDelete*Ena*
Adorable! I love this look,very summery and pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou had me laughing at the flash bit (I do that all the time) and especially the walkwalkwalk..trip! I do that far too much. I love seeing others do it because when they are with friends they always turn around with this confused look trying to find what tripped them...as if it makes it less embarressing!
Ayesha x
ridiculous, it is ridiculous how gorgeous you are!
ReplyDeleteEven if it did try to escape, that dress is lovely!
ReplyDeleteGoodness. You look gorgeous! I just love the vintage feel of your photos! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteRachael
You are so pretty and the dress is very beautiful. I love this colour and it looks so good on you. I had an enjoyable weekend thank you.
ReplyDeleteI have one word for you, Ana B: GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteYour dress is beautiful, so simple and elegant x
ReplyDeletelove the soft palette you're wearing. and man do i have some accidental flashing stories for you! let's just say i've shown my bum to a group of police officers before when i didn't realize my skirt was town up the back all the way to my waist! yikes.
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this soft and simple look.
ReplyDelete