The Front Room Links

01 December 2010

the build-up


Christmas fever is setting in early for me this year. Perhaps its the enthusiasm of people like Naomi with her picture perfect gingerbread house and Diana who starts her Christmas countdown on Twitter in June rubbing off me. All I know is, I nearly poked a five year old in the eye trying to shove him aside to watch a toy Santa climbing up and down a ladder in the Kirkcaldies Christmas shop. Today, I sang rude versions of much loved Christmas songs and currently, I'm surrounded by twinkling lights, a silver mini Christmas tree, and the giddy feeling of having so many things to look forward to.





♥ Photos #1-#3 by Rob D on a Canon EOS 5D, Nikon 24mm f/2.8 ♥ Photo #4 by me on a Yashica 35 GSN 
♥ Top from Portmans ♥ Shorts and Sandals from Witchery ♥ Sunnies from Cotton On 

15 comments:

  1. this christmas is going to be my favorite.

    oh and am looking forward to wearing shorts again. Love that one you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely unreal to see you in summer clothes while here it's so bloody cold. Looking forward to Christmas as well, especially as I haven't been home in France since June. I can't wait for 2011 as well, 2010 has been full of ups and downs and for some reason I believe 2011 is going to kick asses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! oh gosh, Christmas will never get away from you if you're friends me with me.

    Just like Adeline says, I do believe 2011 will be awesome. and so is your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute summery outfit! Hasn't the weather been heavenly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh HI! Hiya Christmas! Hiya Ana B! I'd send you a g-house if I could. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shorts, so jealous of the weather there...! Can't wait until my trip to Brazil (january 3rd).

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shorts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pastel shorts reminds me so much of the one Whitney Port wore for her fashion show debut. They're so gorgeous! I like that you paired it with a simple gray tee. :)

    Patricia Ann
    www.theshapesofthings.com

    P.S. Nice web design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pics, I'm the same Christmas fever hit me weeks ago and it felt like way too soon!! Love this time of year though xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana's Twitter Christmas countdown (tweetdown? hehe) always brings a smile to my face.

    Ooh, looky looky it's those lavender shorts again. They're so Ana B - love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I glad seeing someone dress like me this season. I envy those who can dress up coats, capes, boots, tights... don't they know how hot is it here? However I share your "giddy" feelings right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i get sooo excited about christmas too. these pictures are lovely!! and you're right; that gingerbread house really did turn out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah let's feel the christmas. love your purple shorts btw. and it's really nice to see your blog again :))

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?