The Front Room Links

21 November 2010

if this were true we'd all be on holiday


Someone once told me to pay attention to those moments when time flies. Because they contain clues about what you value most, what you love most, what inspires you most in your life. There's comfort in this when you find yourself trying to clutch at the hours, the minutes, the seconds, and the days. The trick really is in knowing exactly what to replicate.







♥ Blazer from Zara ♥ Top from Cotton On ♥ Pants from Sussans ♥ Shoes from Number One Shoe Warehouse ♥ Locket from Bling ♥ Bag from Glassons

35 comments:

  1. love love love these photos. The textures and colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your outfit photos. I love the trousers that you're wearing in this post!

    paperwhales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. am always lifted whenever i read you.

    you write soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your top and skirt are really pretty :)
    and whoever told you that about time was obviously very clever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty :) Love the atmosphere of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look pretty :) Love the atmosphere of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos- both your outfit and the scenery. Those words at the top are definitely one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Its so incredibly true and I'm going to think about it some more when I'm in that situation in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how i love your blog!
    these pictures are lovely. and i really like your style. the dress, ditsy polka dot with wee pleats, is amzing.
    x fi
    http://saveourshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous gorgeous! Film always looks special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are really lovely! And I love how your wore those trousers.

    *Ena*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style, I love ur bag!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  12. you think we'll ever hang out in real life again? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely outfit!
    Know what? I found a Fuji Instax 200 today at the museum... it's now mine! I'm OVER excited!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous :) Dreamy soft shots and love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bleached out look of these pictures, they're quite magical!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are great pictures!

    if you love vintage clothing please come and check us out!!

    www.avintagelovestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These shots are all gorgeous. They have a certain dreaminess about them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these photos are so lovely, I think its the colors that get me! I really like the second photo :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the vibe of your outfit photos, and this outfit is so pretty! the colors and pattern of your top paired with the bag and pants is beautiful! thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photos, Ana! I think that is so true about time flying and finding your bliss. I say that, and I realize I haven't exactly figured that out yet ;)
    Hope you have a marvelous week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos Ana! I also love reading your posts! Everyday is a precious thing to have. And your comment about Anna Wintour's quote is was great to read. I don't think people interested in fashion or the fashion people are better/superior, I just feel that a lot of people misunderstood someone who would be into fashion and style because they feel like it's very superficial. But fashion is more than that and it's an expression and celebration of an individual. xoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love all of the lines in the shot...the horizontal lines and vertical lines. for some reason i love structure in a back drop. i used to just stare and stare at construction sites when i was a kid -- i loved seeing the skeleton of a structure as it was being made.

    sorry if i sound like a loon. what i am really getting at is that i love the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love love love the floral and your bag <3 super gorgeous photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh you look so cute! And I love that these photos ar eon film <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your pants! I'm looking for my perfect pairs, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww, thanks so much! you made me feel so welcomed back (: i love your purse and that photo with the flowers and the blue panels. this is a beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous blog makeover, Ana. The more I look at your background the more I'm convinced that it's the same pattern as on an old photo album we have. Lovely floral prints... so soothing.

    Those are beautiful and wise words to accompany such stunningly beautiful photos. You and Rob are a photographic force to be reckoned with, I think. The colors and softness are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your bag! And the location looks wonderful! I'm asking for a Fuji Instax for Christmas, I hope I hope I hope I get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such beautiful pictures, I would so love a fuji instax for Christmas too!

    Time flies even faster when you want it to stay still. Being in a LDR makes me even more of that fact.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOve your bag !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. youre such a good writer! :) your words.ahh very heart lightening to read.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh I love your photos, the soft colours are just lovely! Love that you took these using your instax!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the colours of your pictures!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh I really like your shirt !

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?