I used to live a minute away from the most gorgeous cherry blossom tree and every spring when it flowered, I went gaga over it. I hated how the blossoms never lasted but loved how, when the petals fell, they carpeted the ground. For a few days, or even a few weeks, a dirty grey sidewalk, a trashcan full to overflowing, a beat up old Toyota Corolla with the windows held together by tape; they'd all be peppered with marshmallow puff pink and transformed into art, into spring, into something amazing. They'd be lifted out of the ordinary. And I reckon, if I'm ever around in Japan during sakura season, I might just explode.







oh you look delightful. I love blossoms too. there is one flowering at the top of my driveway right now. I better enjoy it while it lasts :) xx
ReplyDeleteaww I do love blossoms! Have you ever seen the coral coloured ones before? theyre probably my favourite. We have white ones in the yard at the moment that look like little white pompoms :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, they dont last nearly long enough.
Your outfits cute too.
Rose
there's something whimsical about cherryblossoms. Lover your outfit and bag
ReplyDeleteBright Green Laces
Cherry blossoms are so perfect. They're just gorgeous! These pictures are lovely and I really like your outfit too :) all so pretty haha and Im jelous of the blue skies, rain none stop for a week is depressing :( x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trees!
ReplyDelete♥
Cherry blossoms are so beautiful to look at. The thing is I can´t recall ever seeing one with my own two eyes although I´ve seen lots of cherry trees laden with fruits in the summmer. Well, another thing to watch out for in spring next year. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat´s a cute bag! A perfect carry on for spring until summer. ;)
Just come back home, frozen feet, it's been raining all day. Warms my heart a little bit to see cherry blossoms on the other side of the globe while here leaves are turning gold and falling down...
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable... as usual.
xxx
Rob is such a good photographer and those shoes are so cute and I miss you now that it's getting all wintry here and it reminds me of that carousel in the middle of trees with snow around and I'm writing in run-on sentences because I think it's cool.
ReplyDeletehey girl:)
ReplyDeletethats so funny:) us girls.. and shopping! or even just looking through the racks of pretty clothes:D
xx
Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com
these are such pretty pictures my dear! x
ReplyDeleteI love cherry blossom trees! Although, I am going to have to wait six months to see one again. We are entering fall here!
ReplyDeleteAw, this outfit is so feminine and gorgeous! I love the print of the top and the color of the skirt! Great outfit girl!
ReplyDeletexx
Blossoms are so beautiful. There is a lovely blossom tree outside my house but it never lasts too long. I adore your outfit and it fits the mood of spring so well. I love your top and bag and with your skirt it makes the perfect combination. Its good to hear from you again and I love visiting your blog once more.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely pictures! That bag is really adorable. I love the sakura season too, probably most of all the seasons :)
ReplyDelete*Ena*
"And I reckon, if I'm ever around in Japan during sakura season, I might just explode." I fear I would, too!
ReplyDeleteYour outfit is so cheery and perfect for spring. Love it. And your bag! What a treasure.
Aw, I'm so happy to hear you've been loving your little gifts. It warms my heart!
I love Cherry Blossom Trees....so pretty!! I adore your outfit and your bag is so cute!!xxoxoxooo
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely heavenly photos! I'm so with you on the cherry blossoms - It is my dream to one day start in the southern most tip of Japan at the beginning of the season and then follow the blossoms up north as they bloom! Adore the light in these photos too - so Springy! P.S. So glad the prints got there OK and that you like them - thank you again!! :0)
ReplyDeletecherry blossoms are the best! they never get old!
ReplyDeleteand you look BEAUTIFUL!
Such beautiful images - i love your shoes :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so carefree and pretty! I love them!! You look gorgeous- I love the print on your top! That pizza is making my tummy grumble too :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so carefree and pretty! I love them!! You look gorgeous- I love the print on your top! That pizza is making my tummy grumble too :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty photo! <3
ReplyDeletelooking beautiful as always!!
ReplyDeleteyummmy pizza! these pictures are so beautiful and springy!
ReplyDeleteyou're looking gorgeous! and really the pictures are very nice!~~
ReplyDeleteI love that you have the pretty posts going from your spring into summer. Even though we're mid-fall here, it's nice to get these lovely little pops of pastel color and warm weather clothes!
ReplyDeleteThat straw bag is absolutely adorable. I love this outfit quite a bit!
ReplyDelete