I'm drinking chamomile and spiced apple tea from a skinny mug with pictures of cats. There's a stack of polaroids to my left, the Patient Photographer's Transformers figurines to my right, and because I'm so short, and the desk is so tall, I'm resting my bare feet on an empty Asics shoebox. I've spent the last fifteen minutes trying to ignore the smudge on the top right hand corner on the left lens of my glasses. Fighting the growing urge to rub that oily spot away is becoming an internal battle of wills...which I've just lost against myself. Let's be mundane together. Your turn.



Pink tunic from Country Road ♥ Necklace from Forever 21 ♥ Lamp is thrifted ♥ Photo frames from The Warehouse ♥ Beige top from Witchery ♥ Watch from Glassons ♥ Flowers from a holiday in Rarotonga ♥ Dress from Witchery ♥
in bed, just woke up. Painting my nails in the shade 'blue balls'. Drinking hibiscus juice. Your hair looks wicked in those braids.
ReplyDeleteAt my desk, in my jammies, catching up on emails & blogs. A cup of hot chocolate on my right, a window on my left, the sky is cloudy but it's not raining, I might go to the fleamarket later on. Thinking you look oh so pretty in each of those outfits. xxx
ReplyDeleteAt my desk still wearing my pj's. Cup of tea and a glass of cranberry juice on one side of me and a project to finish for work on the other side. Curtains still closed because if I don't see outside then I won't want to go outside. Have training later today to make up for my laziness.
ReplyDeleteI love your tunic, darling ana b. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
♥
Drinking coffee in my pajamas, mourning the fact that it's SNOWING outside. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteLove the blouse with buttons, and the dress with long sleeves makes you look like a vision from "Brideshead Revisited." I think. I'm probably confusing my fashion timelines.
aww i haven't visit your blog for so long and i have been missing out! it's so lovely here :)
ReplyDeleteand i'm so jealous that you have that huge fuji instax! it's on my wish list at the moment.. and seeing how yours come out, i want it even more!
I HATE glasses smudges. My boyfriend does it all the time just to bug me. I bare it cuz he's awesome but still. They bother me a lot. Sweet photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Ana,
ReplyDeleteJust wanna say i loveee the art in ur photos so much!!
and i haven't ask for your permission to put your link in my blog *sowie*
Anyway..love love and loveee ^^
Such lovely photos x
ReplyDeleteJust finished watching Under the Tuscan Sun on cable and wishing I'm back in lovely Italia again:)
ReplyDeleteI love how your pictures always turn out so soft and romantic!
xx
you are sweet :)
ReplyDeleteoh you just made me laugh.
ReplyDeletethis weekend i noticed how FILTHY my sunglasses were. i ignored it for about two seconds before i did a half-assed job of cleaning them. i am pretty sure that they had been filthy for 6 months, and i never bothered to check.
and i like the moody pictures! beautiful!
I'm checking blogs and thinking if I rather go editing some clothes or having a bath first.
ReplyDeleteThat lamp in the 2nd pic is so beautiful and I also love your top and hairdo in the 4th pic.
Peace and love!
at work. reading blogs. thinking about having a vodka. ha ha. i love your lamp it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh and yes that is perfectly fine to add me to your links! I'll add you too. I love finding local bloggers :)
ReplyDeleteYour outfit match the lampshade! That's a compliment because your lampshade is as enviable as your dress ^_^
ReplyDeleteSitting at the computer at school in my lunch break, just about to do library duty, prep for tomorrow's six hours of teaching. THinking about seeing my Dad this afternoon - thinking what a delightful idea of yours to get us writing about our current states! That lamp is enchanting!! As are the atmospheric photos!
ReplyDeleteThese shots are all so pretty. I love how they're a little dark and a little out of focus, but you can still see all of the lovely details - esp. your braid in the second group!
ReplyDeletesitting on the ground at home. procrastinating. eating peanut butter off of a spoon. contemplating what color to paint my nails.
ReplyDeletethese photos are gorgeous, i love the dreamy feel!
noontime. still in my pjs. watching the falling leaves swirl by my window.
ReplyDeletei'm happy to hear you're one for gazing out the window during car trips. it's so relaxing, wouldn't you agree?
your witchery dress is a dream. it looks like it has some sweet detailing.
Beautiful photos, Ana b! I do the smudge on the glasses thing all the time.
ReplyDeleteSweet Ana! So beautiful shots! Very romantic, I love it!
ReplyDeleteAbout Chanel´s hair perfum it is so much more cheaper...the the scent is not so strong...
Love,
Kira
Sooo pretty! Love these dreamy photos. Chamomile & spiced apple tea sounds so delicious!
ReplyDeletewatching television, staring at my computer, digesting pasta from earlier.
ReplyDelete