My pink teapot and I have a lot in common - we both like tea (loose leaf Earl Grey and Tokyo Lime as our top two picks), we both like to be warm, we both like pink, and we've both worn this hat.






♥ Earrings from Forever 21 ♥ Scarf from Farmers ♥ Jacket from Witchery ♥ Teapot from Kirkcaldies and Steins ♥ Tea Cosy/Hat from Portmans ♥ Teacup from Freedom Furniture ♥ Saucer is vintage ♥
I love the outer wear you're wearing on that photo! :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are stunning. Seriously, the photography on your blog just gets better and better every time I visit!
ReplyDeleteP.S. the tea cosy/ hat is too cute!
i agree with anna! also, a cozy for your tea kettle? genius!
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty! Wish I could take such exquisite photos Ana B! It's really chilly here in Sydney - I bet it's cccold where you are!
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful photos. And your tea cup is so adorable! Haha and you, me, and your pink teapot have a ton in common! (Actually all of it minus the hat!)
ReplyDeleteI always love teapot photography. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI've never quite understood how a teacozy works. Earl gray is my favorite too, with a dollop of my neighobor's honey...mmmm.
ReplyDelete-indigo
Best post ever.
ReplyDeleteAnd I mean it.
This is the most BEAUTIFUL post I've ever seen. You are absolutely stunning, the colours, the cosy feeling, the tea. Just everything is so perfect. Such a pretty post. You always amaze me darl! I missed reading your blog! (have been away from the net for so long!) time to catch up! xx
ReplyDeleteOkay, you should have seen the grin on my face when I saw your makeshift tea cozy. Isn't it fun giving objects a task other than what they were intended for?
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so calming, so soothing - just like a cup of Earl Grey. This reminds me, did you ever try making the Earl Grey shortbread?
your blog is so creative and unique! i love it.
ReplyDeletesmiles,
gina
ps-if you get a chance, stop by my blog this week as I have a week of giveaways going on right now!
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com