I will not be a "Facebook friend" to you; the kind that friend requests you online but won't say hello to you on the street. Please don't do it to me. You don't have to be eloquent, you don't have to be cute - you just have to be authentic. That's all I want from you.




♥ Cardigan from H&M ♥ Skirt and Top from Cotton On ♥ Location: Satay Oaks, Cuba Street ♥
I totally agree with what you wrote, its interesting. Love your outfit. I really like stripes at the top and florals at the bottom at the moment. The cardigan is the perfect colour for this outfit too.
ReplyDeleteHaha! So TRUE!
ReplyDeletexxx
I really like the mixing of prints in your outfit!
ReplyDeleteI have people who used to go to highschool who I have NEVER talked to adding me on facebook. It's silly.
ReplyDeleteWhat isn't silly is your photos. They are just lovely. :]
That's why facebook is lame. I did break my rule once, when I friended garance dore via f-book, but that's because she's my idol. Creepy, I know.
ReplyDelete-A!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com
I totally agree!
ReplyDeletexx
Mela
I agree about the facebook friends ! Lovely photos, I really like the last one !
ReplyDeleteFacebook? *shudder* I'm not a fan of it at all for several reasons including the one you just pointed out here!
ReplyDeleteLove your diner photos - so sweet!
love the blue hue in these images. so gorgeously electric and calming all at once.
ReplyDeleteand i LOATHE facebook. i deleted my account last year and it was positively thrilling to be done with that crap.
Girl, you totally said it! Great outfit, super cute as usual :)
ReplyDeleteI can so relate to what you wrote, everything. I noticed on my facebook majority of the people who request me are acquaintances whom I just see from time to time - they add me on facebook and don't say anything at all, they clearly just want to have an idea of what I'm up to or see my photos etc. But when it comes to seeing each other on the streets they turn a blind eye. Ah, I hate that! :/
ReplyDeleteduBesides that all, your photographs are just exquisite ! I adore each post you have put up, they're all so lovely ! And late dinner catch ups are the best ! Looks like you have a marvellous time dear !
Hope you day is swell ! x
Word.! I actually kind of hate Facebook because everyone just wants to see what you're up to and gloat or say mean things.
ReplyDeleteAnyway I love these blue neon lights in the photos, makes me want to get up and dance!
Gorgeous pics, ana b. just amazing as always!
ReplyDeleteHi, so I'm in love with yuor skirt. and your shirt. and your cardigan.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm glad I'm not on Facebook!
ReplyDeletePeace and love!
Your outfit is so cool. Been not here more often, coz i'm bit busy few weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteJules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo
Oooh, I understand completely, Facebook totally strips all of the meaning of the term "friend"
ReplyDeleteThe lighting in the last shot is so neat.
-indigo
Ooh I love the light in these pictures they are great (as usual lol) outfit is also cute I love the cardi!
ReplyDeleteI hate how Facebook can be a big guilt trip if you don't accept someone's friend request or if you decide to clean up your list a la the delete button. So silly.
ReplyDeleteI love the glow in these photos, dear Ana.
For the first time since moving away from Wellington, reading back over your blog made me miss the place. You present the city life so beautifully and emotively, between the photography and your writing I am a huge admirer!
ReplyDelete(How could anyone not want to say hi to you on the street? You know I would!)
im so glad i found your blog... you are so beautiful and i really enjoy your style...
ReplyDeletefashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
Oh! You have the cutest blog ever! :) So sweet. And I love lat night dinners too. Yumm.
ReplyDeleteXoxo.
Oh my gosh, I'm the same way. If I don't actually know you in some shape or form (ie: communicated in the past six months), why would I be your online friend? Why should there be a distinction.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, as always.
loving the mix of patterns and colors!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog, and thought that venue looked all too familiar! Im from wellington too! infact, i hang out at satau oaks a bunch! what a small world.
ReplyDeleteshewaitsforwhispers.blogspot.com
like the mixing of prints in your outfit!
ReplyDeletedata entry work from home