UPDATE 13/03 6,768 Miles Apart - Diana and I's photographic collaboration - is being hosted by Diana this fortnight here.

Did I mention that I sat next to Camera Obscura during dinner at Floriditas? Did I also mention that I didn't recognise who they were and started talking fan-girl talk about them? Yes. And I was wondering why they were looking at me with wide eyes and giggling unashamedly. When they walked out on stage, I felt myself flush from the top of my head to the tip of my tippy toes. It is a repeat of the Sarah Blasko incident. But they were great in concert. I think I had stars in my eyes. More gig photos of the fantastic Tracyanne Campbell here with the Patient Photographer.
♥ Stripy top and floral sneaks from Cotton On ♥ Dinner at Floriditas ♥ Gig at San Franciso Bathhouse ♥
beautiful photos. I love your floral shoes. cute.
ReplyDeleteI am Denise Katipunera
Lovely photos ! That is so funny about your fan girl moment !
ReplyDeleteI adore your pictures, they're all kinds of wonderful! And I love your floral sneakers too:)
ReplyDeletexx
Hihi, that's cute :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a funny story, I love those shoes!!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a nice weekend :)
so cool that you met camera obscura! A bit awkward but so cool. I adore them
ReplyDelete-indigo
Beautiful photography dear Ana... and I love your Camera story! I'm sure you gave them a nice little ego boost before the performance, not that they'd need it, but you know... !♥
ReplyDeletelove seeing your photos! Its like looking through someone else's glasses:)
ReplyDeleteHaha, you are great, haha!
ReplyDeletePeace and love!
Aw, Ana! I love your fan-girl stories and I'm sure they were flattered by your gushing!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how cute your floral sneakers are. Perfection.
I love the floral sneakers, so cute!
ReplyDeleteAhh, those sneakers are so adorable! And your fan girl moment sounds cute too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the sneakers, so spring-ish!
ReplyDeletere:Share some of your disposable camera pictures:)
I really adore those floral shoes.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny about your fan girl moment !
ReplyDeletedata entry work from home
the first post I read of yours and you mention camera obscura.. im jealous you sat next to them.
ReplyDelete