Carrying on from our Miles Apart Polaroid special which you can relive here, our lives have been so hectic and my internet connection absent, that we're a wee bit late with Miles Apart. During the last three weeks, I moved homes and developed an obsession with cushions and blue glass jars. Diana was visited by Carly, which made me dream of packing up to be next in line to use Diana's spare room. One day, Diana and I won't be Miles Apart. We might even make it together on the same picture! I'd be surprised if the world didn't end right then and there :)
My pictures on the left, hers on the right.
6,768 Miles Apart appears every fortnight.
Our pictures are no longer limited to the morning.
But our focus remains the same.
Read how it started here.
Look at the archives here and here.
We were featured here.
We also love Naomi and Marie from the transatlantic lens project &
Adeline and Astrid from Her - Der



My pictures on the left, hers on the right.
6,768 Miles Apart appears every fortnight.
Our pictures are no longer limited to the morning.
But our focus remains the same.
Read how it started here.
Look at the archives here and here.
We were featured here.
We also love Naomi and Marie from the transatlantic lens project &
Adeline and Astrid from Her - Der



I really like the idea for this! Lovely photos !
ReplyDeleteSometimes your photos go so well together it's hard to believe you didn't take them together or agreed on what they should be like. Magic!
ReplyDeleteHooray for the return of this!! I love when you post these companion photo essays. Everything here is lovely - the feet, the chairs, the pretty hangers... though I think my favorite is the roses/heart pairing.
ReplyDeletewow, gorgeous set here. things have been busy lately for sure but i'm happy to see the series continue!
ReplyDeleteAmazinlgy synchronized and perfect, as usual! are those heart bubbles?!
ReplyDeleteLove that last set... of the blue glass and the skyscrapers!!!
ReplyDeletefab shots!!! just fab!!!
ReplyDeleteand the two of you MUST meet in person someday. the trouble you two could get into! :)
I finally added you into my google reader so I won't forget to check your blog anymore (because I love it!)! Huh, feel better now (:
ReplyDeletePeace and love!
thanks for the comment! I mean it, new zealand is the most beautiful place I've ever been and its no wonder you always look so quirky and beautiful as I found the best vintage stores over there! can't wait to go back.... wish it was soon
ReplyDeletealso your miles apart idea is great, my special friend sally now lives in san fran and has been gone a year and a bit, miss her so much, but seeing her in june! love the post x
such a lovely idea! if my boyfriend wasnt so usless when he is in another time zone I would totaly get him to do this! your blog is such a happy place!
ReplyDeletexxx
I always love this segment because your sensibilities are very similar, but so different at the same time. Can't wait to see your collection of blue glass jars ;)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I love the pez picture!! Great job ladies!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to come back and visit you again!! I love the collage! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's great how the bunny almost blends with the wall texture. You guys keep getting better and better at this...
ReplyDeleteRe spice rack pic. Yes, those are all spices... Pat almost died when he saw them and spent several minutes finding a way to stuff them all on a suitcase so we could bring them home.
So, so terrific you creative peeps you! I think I've asked this before - but when's the book coming out? :0)
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog. It's so inspirating and each picture is very special..
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, your blog is great.
See you! :)
I love the visual rhythm created between these pictures.
ReplyDeleteNow this was a real delight to view! I agree with Amelia, the visual rhythm created here is beautiful. This project is like a mysteriously-wonderful puzzle; the connecting pieces are always unknown to each other, but in the end fit together perfectly.
ReplyDeleteeach set just gets better and better. I love the delicateness and romantic quality of your photos in contrast to the bright bold shapes that Diana photographs.
ReplyDelete-indigo