The Front Room Links

26 November 2009

6,768 Miles Apart

Dear Diana,

I know its Thanksgiving where you are. Your email means everything to me. You are one of the most inspiring women I know, and at the same time, don't know. Thanks for you.

♥ ana b.

My pictures on the left, hers on the right.
6,768 Miles Apart appears every fortnight.
Our pictures are no longer limited to the morning.
But our focus remains the same.
Read how it started here.
Look at the archives here and here.

We were featured here.
We also love Naomi and Marie from the transatlantic lens project &
Adeline and Astrid from Her - Der





33 comments:

  1. I love your wall! So inspiring!!

    My favorite pic is the last one. The dark waters against the moonlight, while you have a burst of sun on a living organism. amazing!
    am i allowed to boast? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing photos. They really do get better every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pictures, they're all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos!

    Please don't forget my new etsy necklace giveaway! ;-)

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh can I get a closer look to your wall? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project so much! they always pair up so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This project is great, love it! And pics are so nice, cute, wonderful, really interesting..

    Stay good, Ana (:

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all of these images are beautiful!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Olivia:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice - especially the cutie pie new kitty cat of course!!! Have a lovely weekend Ana.B!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your 4th picture! These are so good, as always. You guys both have great eyes for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yess love how you scattered the frames on your wall! And what you wrote about Diana is just awesome & sweet - you girls are so great to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous set of photographs. i'm thankful for both of you. for your unique voices and creativity and blog friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, thank you for this project. It really is a pleasure to view your photographs side by side. The connection you & Diana share is remarkable. One might really think you two communicate about the photos beforehand when in actuality any sort of symmetry is a result of happenstance. I ♥ it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Always a fan of this project... wondering if Diana's named the kitten yet? ♥

    PS. I love your new profile photo. Such a gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ana, your wall is wonderful. I love this project, it's always such a joy to see these little slices of both of your lives.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want this project turned into a book so i can look at everything side by side... we have to think of a way to make this happen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice ana, i like all ur pics, the sun saturated photos are a great touch. aweome composition for all

    ReplyDelete
  19. These keep getting better and better! That kitten is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i really love seeing y'alls pics for this project plus i love the words that went along with the post :) very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  21. ana, your wall is gorgeous!

    diana...check out little gatsby!

    beautiful as always ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures. I love this feature more every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh so cute ! Love the letter :) And lovely pics ! :D Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I ♥♥ these images!! The pair of the dishes and the books is somehow very appealing, and I adore the combination of the kitty and the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Excellent set! The owl photo next to the kitten is my favorite bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?