The light is terrible today! Grey, dank & oppressive. It feels like the eerie calm before the proverbial storm. This strange mix of concrete, pebbles and coloured tufts of grass near the waterfront makes me feel like I'm in a bastard mix of the moors in Wuthering Heights and the Soviet Union.






♥ Leather jacket from Evolution NZ ♥ Black top from Max ♥ Skirt is thrifted ♥ Tights are Lyric Opaque Stirrup Tights One Size ♥ Boots are Divided by H&M ♥ Clutch & ring gifted from my mum ♥ Bracelet & Earrings from Diva ♥
♥ Location: Chaffers Park ♥
♥ Location: Chaffers Park ♥
i really like ur clutch and ring. they're d perfect pop to ur dark @ dreary day.
ReplyDeleteLove your boots and the pops of color in the outfit.
ReplyDeleteThey grey can be oppressive but the technicolor in your skirt screams of revolution!
ReplyDeleteomg, ana, ive been searching for your site high and low. I lost your site address and couldn't remember the blog title. and Im so bad at googling * sigh*
ReplyDeleteI don't know whether you still remember me. I came to wellington in February as a student.
Im reading your past entries now =)
The lights may be bad but the photography is gorgeous... those tufts of grass are amazing as is that outfit of yours. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteThis skirt is so perfect. I wish I had one like that.
ReplyDeleteI really like the colourful detail of the skirt! Hope the weather will be better soon!
ReplyDeletewell your outfit is bringing some festive fun to the gloom! love it!
ReplyDeleteI love your jacket, its perfect!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for all your nice comments on my blog:-)
love the pop of color of your skirt- perfect way to brighten up the whole look!!
ReplyDeletei absolutely adore this outfit, its simply perfect! :)
ReplyDeletelacysmess.blogspot.com
Goodness the weather was rather disasterious yesterday, but you look gorgeous! The print on your skirt is so bright and cheerful it lightens up the dreary weather, and I am in complete awe of your stunnning clutch!
ReplyDeleteYou have me wanting to go thrifting for clutch bags so very badly now :)
Thank you so much for your lovely comments regarding my changing career plans. I am so certain it is the right decision. How ironic that you're in law! You should definatly continue to pursue your creative sides as you are so wonderful!
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday xx
"This strange mix of concrete, pebbles and coloured tufts of grass near the waterfront makes me feel like I'm in a bastard mix of the moors in Wuthering Heights and the Soviet Union." HA HA HA. Ana, you seriously crack me up. Way to take on the gloom with this stellar outfit! ♥
ReplyDeleteMe too, I'm pretty picky about wearing animal prints.. thanks girl. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet skirt<3
x
That skirt is such a lovely pop of color! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteAt least you're getting a chance to wear favorite jacket.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit. If you have to feel like your on the moors, then that's the outfit for it.
ReplyDeleteThe clutch is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteI love the burst of blue and purple colour.
ReplyDeletePS. thought the same thing about the petal skirts on my last post!
Grey and terrible weather?! Oh no, but Ur outfit is perfection...
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
Ana! Team Edward is for life!- have you seen those italy scenes they were filming??mmm now that is a MAN/VAMPIRE! Jacob is just a wee pup, but yes a cute one I concede...
ReplyDeleteI have Twitter but what on earth do I do with it? It kinda seems like I'm talking to no one ya know?
OH that skirt! Print is to die for, don't get that kinda kaleidoscopic colour in plain old chain stores around here!
I really like the clutch!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing skirt! <3
ReplyDeletethanks so much :)
ReplyDeletethe skirt is so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful print on the skirt with the all black ensemble. Yes, winter can be dreary most of the time.Don't worry it will pass and soon the leaves will start sprouting again and the flowers too! :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Terrific moody photos despite the grey day! The overcast sky make sthe pretty colours in your skirt pop! P.S.: I've added you to my links too - Your blog's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I absolutely love that analogy "bastard of the moors of Wuthering Heights and the Soviet Union."
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope it gets sunny soon! Everything is better with sunshine haha
awesome jacket! strange weather you're having over there!
ReplyDeletewow! that skirt is so bright and has a splash of many gorgeous colours! i love it!
ReplyDeletex
Beautiful skirt! It's so pretty that it almost feels poetic. xxxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bright skirt and I love the colour of your clutch too.
ReplyDeletewww.sophistokat.blogspot.com
loving the ring, the black tee and the clutch bag.
ReplyDeletethe leather jackets are back in here in Melbourne as well.
good work on this weeks 6768 miles apart!!!
Your pictures are always so scenic, I wish I had the energy to run about to beautiful places. I reeeeeallly like this outfit darling, the boots and the jacket and too perfect! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteKISS, China L.
clutch is great! I love skirt also :)
ReplyDeleteit might be grey and gross outside, but these photographs turned out wonderfully. loving that clutch.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great jacket! Cute outfit. :) It's very grey where I am as well, even though it's the middle of summer!
ReplyDeletecool boots and clutch. what a pretty location. you always have such great picture layouts
ReplyDelete-indigo
its way too hot where i am so id love some of yours! your photos turned out lovely though!
ReplyDeleteahh just came across your blog, i love it!
ReplyDeletei don't have a fashion blog myself, but i love to read them! am following you now :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLoving your look here. So simple but gorgeous! Love your boots girl.=D
ReplyDeletewonderfull post...i like yoours information
ReplyDeleteana i love the orange clutch. just a perfect pop of color!
ReplyDeleteI really love the colours of your skirt - the outfit is great!
ReplyDeleteLove your skirt!!=)
ReplyDeleteI actually love how miss-matched that location is; it makes it look unique.
ReplyDeleteThe colorful skirt is the greatest touch to that all-black outfit. The print is awesome, and so are those boots! Looking pretty missy ;)
COOL skirt, AWESOME jacket, and pretty, pretty tufts and pebbles. (:
ReplyDeleteOh, I love love love this outfit! The colors of the skirt are just the right touch with the blacks of the rest of the ensemble. (I love the tough jacket and boots.)
ReplyDeleteAnd that photo of you traipsing through the grass is particularly great. Nice shot!
mental note to self : update wardrobe with leather jacket and pretty skirt.
ReplyDeleteYours are awesome-ly put together.
That bright skirt with the black ensemble is just brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the kind of light we regularly have in the northwest. I pretty much give up on taking photos when it looks like this. Your shots, on the other hand, are just lovely.
ReplyDeletereally cute look :)
ReplyDeletekind of adore your boots :)
ReplyDelete