The Front Room Links

02 May 2009

i'll grow up tomorrow


I went out with the intention of buying sensible shoes to replace my beloved, wear-anywhere brown suede wedges from Tony Bianco. Three tank tops, one pair of MC Hammer pants (!), two sweaters, one vest, one pair of leggings, and one silk blouse later, I come up for air with these Stella McCartney knock-offs firmly stapled onto my teetering feet....

I am a very very bad recessionista.




♥ Jacket from Zara ♥ Fringe scarf thrifted ♥ Blue top from Glassons ♥ Jeans from Glassons ♥ Ring gifted from Laos ♥ Shoes are Siren from Wild Pair ♥

You want a pair? Buy it online at Wild Pair

38 comments:

  1. Those are cute. So much height.
    I love your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha. That sounds like something I would do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL don't feel bad about a bad recessionista! those look like SEX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh luv them luv them! Wedges scare me because they look so strange BUT in saying this these ones are actually making me a convert..........


    hahahaha you're way to acute missy. I think the term hipster alludes to conformists and trend indulgers which is something I abhor. I mean to say that its just not how I'd prefer to be seen but it isn't a negative at all :) Grrr, i am so good at explaining huh? Actually I only REALLY want the fringe dress BUT i COULD wear everything else you know, lounging about, at the Quey, or Willis....... Hows Wlgtn btw?


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my godness! that pair of shoes is to die for!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is fantastic, I just stumbled upon it today, and I think your blog may have just consumed the rest of my afternoon.

    Keep it up!
    Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are incredible! I love the draping of the jacket as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your white blazer it reminds me of the one from The Row!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes are adorable! I love wooden heals and the round toe makes them look so very girly. Thank you for sharing the buy link. I didn't even know that Wild Pair had a site!

    Also, your blazer is very pretty. Great post...xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! those shoes are killer!
    nice action figures, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you arrange your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are amazing, I love them very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they look dangerous but fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the jacket...and the shoes!Is'nt shopping suposed to keep the economy going?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, I'm completely in love with those shoes! I've been looking for a pair for myself actually >.<

    ReplyDelete
  16. This term that you use - "sensible shoes" - is strange to me...what does it mean? Lol!

    Here's my shoe motto:

    If you're feet don't hurt, your shoes don't look good.

    Gorgeous new platforms! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love wedges and those ones are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh those shoes are beautiful. you look great, and yes, i must admit i'm not a great recesionista either... its ok. shoes are a neccesity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this.



    xx

    the crumpet girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoo girl...I love that Zara jacket!
    Thanks for your lovely post(:
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahahaa..that's happen to me too!
    I'm seriously just want to have dinner with my friends and won't buy anything but i end up with a pair of shoes and a magazines too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, I don't think I could walk in those shoes, but they're definitely stunning! :) Ahh, isn't shopping fun?

    ReplyDelete
  23. those shoes are so beautiful
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. don't worry, i'm not the best recessionista either! fun shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. MC Hammer pants! I want some, but haven't been able to find any really. =(
    Haha and think of it this way: You HELPING the economy with your spending. So in a way you're kind of a recession hero. lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those shoes are wicked! You can walk in them? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. those wedge shoes are wicked!! Thanks for your comment..=)

    -mads
    fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. those shoes are great, reminds me a lot of the stella mccartney heels.

    i'm a bad recessionista as well, don't worry haha.

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh, i'm officially jealous now. i've been OBSESSED with the Stella McCartney wedges since they came out! these are the perfect affordable version.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Holy moly! those are some high shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Where is the shoes from?? I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH HAI STELLAS!!!
    Gimmeh yo shoes.
    kthxbai.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?