From what I see, Diana found magic in her husband silhouetted against a wall and a row of maroon smoking chairs. What I found most beautiful this week were buildings and a plate of hot fried chips. Mmmm....
Diana at
our.city.lights is with me on this journey. Her photos are on the right-hand side.
Read about how this started
here.
oh yes ive seen other people do this project it seems like tons of fun and i lvoe the outcomes!
ReplyDeletei see beauty in fried food too.
ReplyDeleteYour posts are making me hungry this week... between the chips and the promise of noodles! Yum
ReplyDeleteLovely collection this week! This always looks like so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteyowza. those fries look delish!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I like the comment you already received, "I see beauty in fried food too" :)
ReplyDeleteLove it, ladies! I'm glad you're doing this. Looking forward to next week all ready.
So fun!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
lovely photos!
ReplyDeletei especially love the fries photo. am hungry.
Those tiles are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love french fries ;)
hey girl!
ReplyDeletei tagged you with an award...
Amazingness!
ReplyDeleteMmmm..just what I'm craving at the moment..Fried fries!! Love anything that's fried! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely combination, each picture is very interesting but together they make a great collage!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea behind this project - it's so sweet! I "don't like" chips - in reality I probably do, but I tell myself I don't so I won't eat them all the time! :) x
ReplyDeletebonjour ! first time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :) well if you wanna be inspired by my collages story or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
ReplyDeletea bientot !
Boubouteatime xx
Hi! I passed you an award! hope you don't have this one!
ReplyDeletexoxo
lovley!!!
ReplyDeletei like 307 and guitar, both could be postcards.
ReplyDeletechips!! oh dear, silly me, was too lazy to go grocery shopping after work and now I'm starving.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the sweetest comment and linking me :))
xxx