OH GOD I LOVE TEMPT! I've only ever eaten their humming bird cupcake, and it was divine. :) I walked passed the shop today in the Old Bank Arcade around 3pm, and they were all sold out of cupcakes. *sigh* And I thought I got out of uni early enough to catch the last cupcake today... oh well. -Natelle.
I LOVE cupcakes too...I found the best place in one of the laneways here... Good to know you mans behaving, mine forgot my bday and he is so far in the dogbox he can't see the door anymore....
oh so cute! that dress looks adorable and your man is so sweet to bring you those!
ReplyDeleteThe cakes look delicious! I like the dress too, I think it is perfect for you :-)
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a wonderful line! So cute! I'm checcking it out.
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes look to die for and the dress is very cute.
ReplyDeleteCUPCAKESSSS!! My personal fave =)
ReplyDeleteOH GOD I LOVE TEMPT! I've only ever eaten their humming bird cupcake, and it was divine. :) I walked passed the shop today in the Old Bank Arcade around 3pm, and they were all sold out of cupcakes. *sigh* And I thought I got out of uni early enough to catch the last cupcake today... oh well. -Natelle.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your new mugs, especially the one with the two horses. CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE cupcakes too...I found the best place in one of the laneways here...
ReplyDeleteGood to know you mans behaving, mine forgot my bday and he is so far in the dogbox he can't see the door anymore....
Mmh, this looks so delicicous!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
I like the picture of all the accessories. Are those rings or bracelets?
ReplyDeletevery cute dress and those are some yummy looking cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look delightful! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the Deborah Sweeney pictures. Cuuute stuff! I'll go check out her website.
Yum YUm!!! :)
ReplyDeleteeep! cupcakes! those look so yummy. that dress looks pretty yummy too ^__^
ReplyDelete!!!! those cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteand i love the dress, it's so summery!
Awesome dress! I used to LOVE Trade Me (I lived in New Zealand for a while) - I miss it :(
ReplyDeleteLove your blog x0x0x
www.ontheblogbandwagon.blogspot.com
I can totally picture you in that dress - it's perfect for you!
ReplyDeletePretty cupcakes and lovely dress!
ReplyDeleteAlso really liked Deborah Sweeney's outfits... such nice pops of color.
xo
I love the dress.Can't wait to see you wearing it.;D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.soloden.com
Yummy..;D
ReplyDeleteI want those cupcakes..;D
http://www.soloden.com
those cupcakes look divine!! and so do all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteCUPCAKES!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! They cupcakes!!!! YUMMMY
ReplyDeleteyour a lucky girl
Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!
x
What a lovely day of goodies! I'd never heard of debra sweeney. I'll be sure to check her out!
ReplyDeletei love cupcakes!
ReplyDelete(hence the name).
mmm looks delicious :)
Those rings are gorgeous. And now you have me craving sweets.
ReplyDeleteYumm! Those cakes look delicious!
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes are so cute! You're so lucky!
ReplyDeleteHope your dress arrives soon! Floral dresses are the best!
xoxo
Foooood porn! Yum!
ReplyDelete