
♥...you can literally watch the seasons change in front of your very eyes.

♥...I get to a place and am completely inspired, such as this 70s wallpapered beach house I holidayed at. These posts here and here should jog your memory - I loved these photos!

♥...girls look so fly!

I am on the mend and feeling much chirpier everyday, lovelies. Thank you for all the beautiful, lovely comments that bolstered me through. Hopefully, this means outfit posts will resume as normal. Meanwhile...

Photos from this post here.
♥♥♥
I love this! I love the hat in the last photo and thrifting is a hit and miss but when you discover treasure, it is so worth it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better! Finding cute mugs at the thrift store is the best.
ReplyDeleteIt sure feels like that time of the year :( The one where you find yourself gloomy for no real reason.... glad to hear you are getting better!
ReplyDeleteWell, theres currently four people in the running (unless I tabulated the #s wrongly - which is probably true) lol so you may well be the next link haha
x
btw your mugs look dirty inside :*( but they'r hella pretty on the out! :P
aaaaah, those cups are so pretty! I love them :)
ReplyDeleteand thanks, I'll link you too.
u have the best pics on your blog!!!sooo smooth!!
ReplyDeletebig kiss
I'm glad you're feeling better, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh yes, there is nothing like finding treasures (at a bargain!) in thrift stores. Those teacups are adorable. I've been meaning to buy some cute teacups for ages, but have yet to find the right one. I'm sure if I saw those, I would have grabbed them also.
oh those tea cups are so cute. and for $5, totally a great find! yes, it's really wonderful seeing lovely blooming gardens and greener grass and colorful flowers this season. and the bathing suit of that lady is pretty! great photos too! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. I'm waiting for your new posts.
ReplyDeleteOh Ana, I love your teacups! They're so cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm posting pics from Aussie fashion week tomorrow if you're interested. :)
OMG those mugs are such great finds!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I llove this! The wallpaper is incredible
ReplyDeleteI love those cups!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely mugs and saucers! As usual, your photos are flawless..and that hat, you look cute in it. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cereza72.wordpress.com
Thank you for your comment :)
ReplyDeletefantastic find with the teacups and saucers.
ReplyDeletePerfect photos Honey! (especially last one!)
ReplyDeleteX♥X♥
I nearly squealed when I saw your new mugs! You definitely got a bargain :) I've been witnessing the change in seasons right before my eyes, too. Almost overnight buds starting coming out and the grass started to get a little greener. I really enjoy watching the progress. Its almost like nature's own little slide show :) I'm glad you bought a copy of the book! You won't be disappointed - it's precious!
ReplyDeleteThose cups and saucers are so amazing! Great find. :)
ReplyDeleteOooo I loved that house you holiday-ed it. I always think of it when I think of wallpaper- your photos were so inspiring ;) Glad you are on the mend!
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, I just awarded you on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely thoughts and pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt's still so hard to wrap my mind around people with opposite seasons--I get it, but I feel sad that winter is coming your way when I just escaped it!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Pox sounds scary! I loved your thrift store find... pink horses, must have! xo
ReplyDeleteHope you'll get well soon! LOVE the cups and saucers which you've got! So quaint!
ReplyDeleteA little bird told me you got chicken pox! You poor dear. I don't remember much from the fifth grade, but I do remember that chicken pox was not that awesome. Ah well, now you can have the chicken pox scar on your forehead like the rest of us. Take lots of oatmeal baths and eat lots of chocolate pudding. It helps. You can trust me, because I'm a pharmacy technician, which is practically a doctor.
ReplyDeletelovely post! I am just starting to really get into my op shopping these days :)
ReplyDeleteoh, i agree with pretty much all of these!
ReplyDeleteYUMMMM, those cupcakes look delicious!
ReplyDelete