Since I'm still ill, it's the 7 Things You May Not Know About Me Tag, passed on by curious rose. From her answers, I learnt she has the same travel bug as I do. But hopefully not malaria, which is what I got my blood tested for today! Yikes. Too much information. Sorry. While I was doing the tag, it morphed into a mini-litany on how age is about how you feel, rather than a number. I've entitled it "The 7 Things You May Not Know About Me/I'm 24 going on 25 and...Super Tag Hybrid". To keep you awake, I've peppered it with theme-appropriate editorial shot by Juergen Teller for W Magazine of some of the supermodels I grew up lookin at - unairbrushed, aged, in all their glory.
1 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I have terrible anxiety about driving.


Shalom Harlow
2 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I still laugh myself silly at fart jokes.


Cindy Crawford
3 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I never pay my bills on time.


Christy Turlington
4 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and today, contemplated whether I could wear underwear with robots on them.


Rachel Hunter
5 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and cannot sleep without hugging a cuddly toy.


Paulina Porizkova
6 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and one of my favourite movies' is The Princess Diaries.


Naomi Campbell
7 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and the dark scares me silly.


Christie Brinkley
Source here
Oh! And I tag the gorgeous Noelle Chantal
1 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I have terrible anxiety about driving.


Shalom Harlow
2 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I still laugh myself silly at fart jokes.


Cindy Crawford
3 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and I never pay my bills on time.


Christy Turlington
4 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and today, contemplated whether I could wear underwear with robots on them.


Rachel Hunter
5 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and cannot sleep without hugging a cuddly toy.


Paulina Porizkova
6 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and one of my favourite movies' is The Princess Diaries.


Naomi Campbell
7 ♥ I'm 24 going on 25 and the dark scares me silly.


Christie Brinkley
Source here
Oh! And I tag the gorgeous Noelle Chantal
I also like Princess Diaries! Hahaha... Thanks for visting my blog! I added you 2 :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Me too,love the Princess Diaries..;D
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it to us.I hope you will be ok soon..D
I only like Princess Diaries... I love Christy! YAY!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
haha, awesome post!
ReplyDeletesucks that you're still sick though. Hope it's not for too much longer!
I like the "age is about how you feel, rather than a number" attitude!
ReplyDeleteI hope you do not have malaria!!! Feel better!!!
ReplyDeleteI am 28 going on 29 and sometimes I still get the urge to buy Barbie dolls. Its fine :)
I wish you health and I hope you haven't malaria!
ReplyDeleteThe dark scares me too :-)
Oh no. I hope your blood test comes back a-ok!
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun tag to read. I've been thinking a lot lately about age and whatnot and how one shouldn't be completely defined by the number that follows them around.
I hope you're feeling better!
lol on number 3, I was like that especially with the electricity bills, hahaha!
ReplyDeletehttp://cereza72.wordpress.com
I say YES to the robot underwear!
ReplyDeleteI've linked you back!
I sure hope you don't have malaria!! Eeek. Robot underwear for everyone, I say! And driving can be really scary. It took me forever to get confident about it, and even now I will sometimes relapse into terror.. haha.
ReplyDeletewow, i hope you feel better soon (and i really hope it's not malaria). loving these photos; i applaud these woman for putting it out there.
ReplyDeleteNice pics, and interesting answers!
ReplyDeletexx
yeah this shows that age is just a number! get well soon xx
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! And get well soon.
ReplyDeleteHahah, great post!
ReplyDeletegeee... how old are these supermodels? Does time stop for them?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, love your post. Not only this one, but all of them makes me laugh...I comment rarely because I feel rather silly typing only "lol" on the comment box. And yes it will make me look dumb too.
this post is absolutely adorable! you're so cute :-)
ReplyDeletehi ana,
ReplyDeletehope you'll be okay! the flu can be such a bitch:( i get it more often than i wish too.:( anyway, this is a great post... they really did personify the word supermodel, noh? i mean, i cant really call the supes now that way... it was really different then..
much love
eden
Hey ana this post is so cute..=) I'm 24 going on 25 too!! Thanks for checking out my blog..=) Hope you check back soon.. Can we exchange links? thanks!!
ReplyDelete-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com
This is so cute! I have anxiety about driving too hehe. I just hate the highways!
ReplyDeleteI love the Princess Diaries also! It's such a great movie. I'm 16 and should have my restricted by now....however, I too have an insane fear of driving. It's like, ANYTHING can muck up your driving....so I prefer to stay out of it for now! haha.
ReplyDeletePaulina, Rachel, Christie and Cindy are models I look up to. They're so naturally gorgeous.
HAHA! Undies with robots! That's so cute!:D Love the supermodels!
ReplyDeleteAhh Just wanted to say how YUMMY that chocolate bunny looks in the above post!
ReplyDeleteI too have some serious driving anxiety.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the Princess Diaries.
I would have to say my favorite of the models listed would be Paulina. She's just so graceful!
Pretty post!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am also scared of the dark, or rather what might be lurking in it!
xxx
this is so cute, i don't like the dark either and can't drive!! my fav "teddy" is a baby polar bear - bobby :)
ReplyDeletexx