The Front Room Links

02 April 2009

6.786 Miles Apart

Lovelies, I am leaving on a jet plane and will be unavailable for at least 2 days. Be assured I will be back with a bevy of beautiful travel photos and not-so-beautiful tourist outfits, probably consisting of my black Crocs, a battered handbag, and an elasticated skirt of some sorts. I am excited to be taking you all with me on my travels.

Meanwhile, I have an exciting surprise for all of you. Diana at our.city.lights and I have been madly emailing each other all week, collaborating on a photographic project which we love truly, madly, deeply. It's being unveiled RIGHT NOW --> Click the pic below to visit Diana at our.city.lights who'll be your hostess for our collaboration...

16 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip dear! these pictures are lovely btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm waffles. Have a nice trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These picturess are wonderful!
    have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know you are going to have some amazing pics!! can't wait!! and this is a wonderful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's such a neat idea for a project! Very lovely pictures. :) Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Have a great trip..;D
    Be sure that you will be back with a lot of pics to show us.;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, have a great trip, darling!

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exctiting. And the picture of the waffles has made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your trip, Ana!! The project you and Diana started is a fantastic idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures!

    Have a nice trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a fabulous trip, darling!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?