The Front Room Links

16 March 2009

overgrown garden

Yikes! I did it again! An afternoon playing tennis has meant that I am bed-bound. My completely rubbish and mutilated flat feet in terrible five year old sneakers were unable to deal with the impact that goes on in tennis. I'm hobbling like the wicked old witch of the west. Pre-tennis injury, I spent Sunday lolling around in an overgrown backyard full of beautiful weeds - daisies, thistle, Queen Anne's lace, dandelions, clover. Dragonflies, bees and white butterflies swooped in and out. But imagine! A yellow daisy knuckle-duster. How beautiful would that be?



♥ Dress from is United Bamboo for Uniqlo ♥ Vest from Valley Girl ♥ Shoes are Crocs ♥

46 comments:

  1. What a lovely pics, Ana B! WOW! Spring feeeeeeliiiing!

    Vote at my blog (combination post), if U have a mood!

    xoxo: Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those shoes look cute!!! And you look cute, love the blue dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You the pictures are so pretty! And ofcourse you look so pretty too. I wish I lived in an evironment like that... Sadly enough I don't and it's waaay to cold and rainy to walk around with bare legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoe's are so adorable! And all these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw that daisy knuckle duster is SO cute :)
    If only you could find one that wouldn't die and wilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    gorgeous pictures, and i love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun! :) Hope you recover quickly from your tennis injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress & i'd love to join you in that pretty garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa so many flowers! We dont have that much spring here yet! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay so, just thought I should let you know that you and I have the same curse in common: the horrible cold hands/cold feet thing. ugh it's the worst, isn't it? :-)

    and yeah, I know where you're coming from with the tennis thing, I just played a match today and my knees are dead. Your feet must be dying using such old shoes on what I assume is a hard court!

    Your pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You have no idea how much I want to lie in a field of flowers like that. I miss spring.

    By the way, I'd love to exchange links!

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so much summer. beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't is sad that such pretty little things like daisies, thistle and Queen Anne's lace are considered weeds? I cannot wait until it's warm & green enough to lounge in the grass :) It's nighttime now as I type, but I can feel the warmth & sunshine in your photos :)

    Rest up and I hope you & your feet feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!! you posted your crocs!! so cute and way better than the typical fugly ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are CROCS? holyyy they are way more attractive than i would expect. i love these pictures, so sweet and fun, i want a garden.

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the warmth and sunshine... it's been cold and rainy since Friday here. : (

    ReplyDelete
  16. i miss everyone :( i am coughing like a banshee that's eaten too many hairballs. but i will still try and read your posts! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely lovely lovely!!! Haha the crocs come out to play...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe thank you! Yea, semi-hidden platforms, I've never worn something quite this high before so I'm teetering around a little. What do you upload your photos with, Ana? I can't seem to find anything that will let me use image files of that size!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, it has been a long time since I have seen such a beautiful filed of daisys. You must have loved being there. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have those crocs!do you find them really slippery?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the little vest! You look so happy in that meadow! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. that looks extremely idyllic my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you play tennis? god! i envy you, i cant catch a ball in any way. hihi.

    btw i love your dress, and the pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful pictures! I especially like the one with the flowers on your fingers. You are so lucky to be enjoying that kind of a weather!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your dress is beautiful! The weather looks beautiful, it's winter with lots of snow here... But soon comes spring with warmer days, I almost can't wait...:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely dress and cute blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. i want a garden so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look pretty wearing that blue dress and vest. these backyard garden photos are so sweet! nice flower power! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The picures are amazing: so many flowers and it's so warm and sunny. The colours of flowers and your dress loook great together!Shoes are very sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Me too! I haven't counted them, but i have a ton of cardigans. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love dandelions. what pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These pictures are so lovely, it makes me dream of spring...

    ReplyDelete
  33. my allergies are acting up just LOOKING at this picture! How i wish i could frolick free in a field full of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. cobalt ans yellow make for an great color combo :]

    love these pictures and that delicious dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow your garden looks lovely! i can't wait until its nice here, i love the flowers and i love the color of your dresss!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ana, i love your outdoor photos - so gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your feet. I have absolute crap feet too. If I stand around too long they hurt like hell, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow... such a bliss to lie down on grass looking for Dandelion !!!

    :) envy ♥

    Pan's Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello! *cough cough* I am still sick, but that won't stop me from commenting!

    Ana, you must teleport some lemons over to me so i can make more lemon honey drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Rockin' the Crocs!
    These pictures make me even more tired of snow, which I didn't think was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  40. yep, love that song!zooey is too cute for her own good

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! I love the blue of your dress against the yellow of the flowers. I am so looking forward to when the grass isn't so darn wet and cold and I can lie in it like this.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?