Foot and I are back on track, everybody! Wohoo! I recovered enough to:
♥ wander back to the beach
♥ buy a new dress and antique plates
♥ rearrange my living room to accommodate some new secondhand chairs
♥ eat haloumi for brunch
♥ host a twilight/night barbeque for friends
♥ eat a chippie sandwich for dinner
PS: Excuse my rather random photography skills. The Patient Photographer was otherwise occupied except for the first BBQ pics around the table which he took. It astounds me how good he is at what he does and how mediocre my attempts are with my point-and-shoot and his SLR.



♥ Dress by Scintilla ♥ Yellow hoodies for the cold from Uniqlo ♥ Bangles from MNG

♥ wander back to the beach
♥ buy a new dress and antique plates
♥ rearrange my living room to accommodate some new secondhand chairs
♥ eat haloumi for brunch
♥ host a twilight/night barbeque for friends
♥ eat a chippie sandwich for dinner
PS: Excuse my rather random photography skills. The Patient Photographer was otherwise occupied except for the first BBQ pics around the table which he took. It astounds me how good he is at what he does and how mediocre my attempts are with my point-and-shoot and his SLR.

♥ Tankini from KMart ♥ Hat from Warehouse ♥ Dress from Lippy ♥ Bag is thrifted ♥


♥ Dress by Scintilla ♥ Yellow hoodies for the cold from Uniqlo ♥ Bangles from MNG

lol i'm craving the chippie sandwich like no other right now haha. Have you tried it with marmite AND lettuce also? Mega delish that is ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful sun soaked day it seems.
Eelie xoxo
Btw, your point and shoot candids look pretty snazzy regardless of what you say miss ;)
muah
Oh thats great, thanks so much for replying! =)
ReplyDeleteWellington has always been so chill and just a great place to meet fab people like yourself!
Looks like your BBQ was a hit!
x
wow that water and beach looks sooo lovelyy and your bag is pretty freaking cool. oh the poin-and-shot of the shells and rocks and pinecones is really cool, i'm craving new zealand beaches now...
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you are nearly recovered,,,love your beachy outfit-wish I could play with sea shells & swim in turquoise water!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your foot is one the mend! I'm so jealous that you can make daily trips to a non-touristy looking beach! I love the dress you're wearing at the BBQ - that evening looks like so much fun! I have never had a chippie sandwich before, but I'm totally going to have one today - if only I had a gorgeous plate like yours :).
ReplyDeleteYour photos are always beautiful the patient one is certainly talented :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful day, and I love the way that your outfit fits n the colour scheme of the natural background. Really pretty
Love your dress!
ReplyDeleteAH! I haven't had chippie sandwiches for soooo long! :( I want them now... Today is a horrible Monday, gross and wet! Do you think we should reschedule to later this week?
ReplyDeletegreat pics..you are TOO adorable
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your foot recovered enough to let you do so many lovely things this weekend! Mmm, I love chip sandwiches. Crushing the chips between the bread is almost as satisfactory as savoring each bite! :)
ReplyDeletelol as a vegetarian very used to improvising and making chip sandwiches. The beach is gorgeous! Wish we had places like that in the U.S.!
ReplyDeleteHow divine, Ana! I love the colors in these photos.
ReplyDeleteAnd your floral dress is perfection!
xoxox,
CC
P.S. CC clearly needs a vacation!
haha hey, we both have beach pictures up right now! The pictures of you at the beach are so pretty. And I really want to have a bbq now!
ReplyDeleteChippie sandwich?! Yes please.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had the waitangi day bbq down!! Looks peaceful and relaxing :)
ReplyDeleteThat beach looks so gorgeous! I really like the printed dress. It looks like you had an amazing time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of you! Would you like to come live in a frigid state and go to classes whilst I go to the beach? :)
ReplyDeleteAh I'd love to have a sandwich now!!! I love your dress! The print looks like watercolors!
ReplyDeleteYum chippie sandwich :)
ReplyDeletethankyou so much for the comments.
I love that second dress! xo
chip sandwiches are the best. so wrong but so right.
ReplyDeletethat food looks so good. i have never heard of a chippie sandwich. i should relaly try it.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours of your blog!
ReplyDelete;)
Ok, you're adorable and your chippie sandwich is adorable. I also like chips on my sandwich from time-to-time, but I usually put them on with other stuff, like meat and cheese, LOL! What a lovely, warm, sunny, outdoors-y life you lead! May I come visit??
ReplyDeletei love these!! so gorgeous x
ReplyDelete