Sorry for my unexplained absence for a few days. Is there nothing more death-inducing and stultifying than a black suit, black shirt and heels? I think any girl with boobs would do best to stay away from work shirts and yet here I am squeezing into the monkey suit. Unfortunately, in order to make an appearance at the High Court in New Zealand, especially when you're moving counsel for your good, good friend, "You are reminded that bands can be purchased from Kircaldies and Stains. The gowns are to be worn over a white shirt or blouse with a dark suit or skirt etc..."
Congratulations, Antonia! I am so proud of you. Thank you for the honour of being your moving counsel xx


Thankfully, I got to shed the uniform for Anton's admission party, which was truly lovely. Not to mention being able to go home with five pieces of the chocolate cake above.

Congratulations, Antonia! I am so proud of you. Thank you for the honour of being your moving counsel xx


♥ Suit and shirt from Country Road ♥ Heels from Mi Piaci ♥ Gown and wig on loan ♥
Thankfully, I got to shed the uniform for Anton's admission party, which was truly lovely. Not to mention being able to go home with five pieces of the chocolate cake above.

♥ Dress from Sussans ♥ Headband from Portmans ♥ Earrings gifted ♥ Purse is vintage ♥ Bolero from Witchery ♥ Bangle is gifted ♥
All sounds very exciting - if it's any consolation you look hot and sassy in your suit! Plus that black dress is gorgeous on you, I love the detail with the one shoulder
ReplyDeleteMy boobs usually don't fit in suits... so I have to go a size or two bigger and I end up looking like a crazy person. Sad day.
ReplyDeleteI really love that dress. I'm usually a little iffy on asymetrical necklines... but this is beautiful! You look so pretty and classy!
I love that little Portmans headband.
ReplyDeleteaw you look cute!! and the cake looks that delicious!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a kickass woman you are. =).
ReplyDeleteYou look fab in the suit..can you say, Elle Woods? ;)
x
I love your don't-mess-with-me look when you're wearing that suit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, sweetheart.
xoxo
I am here for the first time and I must say, I like your blog very much. You look sweet and your outfits are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI adore your bag in the last picture :-)
greetings from Poland
agus
Ana, how is it you have such perfect skin? Haha you look quite fantastic suited up. What does moving counsel do for an admission?
ReplyDeleteI've been feeling a little more inspired to do some actual blogging, so I'm glad you like it :-)
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR DRESS. Goes so wonderfully with your portmans bow headband! And, And, YUUUUM. 5 PIECES OF CHOCOLATE CAKE! >:D Mein gott, I want 5 pieces of chocolate cake now.
ReplyDeletehappy valentine's day!
ReplyDeleteUr look so very classy and pretty! :) I adore all of outfit! HAPPY v's DAY!
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
I actually think you look rather ravishing in the suit, although I am partial to suits having never been able to wear them to work myself.
ReplyDeleteI also love your headband and the wig.. hehe
I love the suit! It's so classy. The wig is just hilarious. I wish Americans wore those.
ReplyDeleteLove your look, esp. the headband!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day, Ana!
xoxox,
CC
Despite your disdain for the work suit, you wear it so well and look very classy! It sounds like you've been having an exciting & eventful few days! And, speaking of classy - your party dress!! It's gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteChai holds a special little place in my heart. If only I could quell chocolate cravings with tea... I must work on that!
It all looks so austere!! But, the ensemble on bottom [black dress, bolero, headband] is absolutely adorable!!! Can I borrow it? :)
ReplyDeletecute dress, i love the headband! so fun! and yuum about the cake
ReplyDeleteI love the draping on your purple dress! You look so beautiful in it!
ReplyDeleteWow, how exciting for you and your friend! You look so "fierce" in your suit! Pencil skirts are so elegant and chic. Nice CR outift :)
HOLY YUM for the cake as well! That would make any day 100x better
xx
Çok güzel site.:)
ReplyDeleteOMG! Yummy cake! I'm so craving it for it now!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Vday girl! :)
what do you mean the photo i took of you made it to your blog! ahaha thanks ana, i feel so special :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a divinely gorgeous dress on you, ana b., I love the one shoulder trend, long may it live!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, too, and the chance to look over your beautiful blog. Some stunning pics here!