The Front Room Links

22 January 2009

Yum yum yum yum yum, ¡delicioso!

My buddy at work has come back from a whirlwind trip around Europe, US and Asia. She came bearing gifts from the Universal Studios themepark in LA - namely, Dora the Explorer earrings. Ace!!! Anything suitable for over 3 year olds is alright with me. However, less than a day with me and I'm already corrupting the innocent Dora with a glass of champagne and a naughty, naughty, six-millionth re-reading of Breaking Dawn. Lo siento, muchachita! (o i hope that's right)

“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” Dora the Explorer




♥ Flower clip is so old I've forgotten where it's from ♥ Bangle from a set from Equip ♥ Necklace from Diva ♥ Rings from Diva ♥ Top from Witchery ♥ Skirt from Glassons ♥ Shoes from Witchery

QUICK NOTE:
Whoops! I don't think I made it clear. The Obama autograph to yours truly is a hoax! Not real at all. Which is a shame. But I still get a giggle every time I look at it!

Carlton from Fresh Prince: With my book comes a fold-out breaking board. Carry it around to give you a *huge* 65 by 70 safe dancing area anywhere.
JT as Single Lady. Enjoy.


15 comments:

  1. Oh SHOOOOTTTT... it should be real. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that JT Lake clip!! Could he please dance with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama should have written you a letter fo' real >:) Oh wow, I had no idea Dora could be so philosophical! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a fun time! I adore little kids' accessories as well :) Gingerbread-men hair clips are perfect for wearing to lectures :D

    Champagne sound heaven. Fun adventures!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee, they're so cute! Kids have the best accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no such thing as too much corruption when it comes to Twilight. I repeat, never! Corrupt away I say, get anyone and everything you can into it. You are doing them all a favor :P teehee By any chance have you come across the draft of Midnight Sun?? twilight from edward's perspective... need i say more?!

    And mint green works a charm on you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corrupting Dora?! Hehe. I like childrens' accessories and always make an effort to scope them out when I shop at H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha your title is sooo funny..
    in Israel Dora teaches english..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love to colors you used in your outfit! The blue-greenish color from the top suits you really well. It looks beautiful with your skintone. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! i love that top.

    it looks amazing with that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the minty colour of your shirt! You and Dora are on the same level in terms of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the awards - you are too sweet!

    I love that your friend brought you back Dora the Explorer stuff. Universal Studios rocks!

    Love the post below too, I'm so excited about the Obama era. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, the JT clip-so good! I saw a bit of it on Ellen but I never saw the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that pale teal top, looks great with your skin! have a lovely weekend!

    jess-HippieFrouFrou

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?