This pizza nearly stood between me and this post - eating it all caused me to go into carbohydrate shock and fall into a post-prandial snooze on my bed. What a wild Friday!


♥ Dress from Witchery ♥ Jacket from Karen Walker (It'll get back to you soon, mum!) ♥ Headband from Diva ♥ Bracelet is gifted
The gorgeous and gracious Emily at Resplendent Tranquility tagged me. Please pay her a visit. She is a wonderful host!



Thanks for your comment on my blog..my first ever!I have soooo many dresses...at least 50, its out of control!that pizza looks darn good...
ReplyDeleteThat pizza is drool worthy! Gah...now I have a carb craving.
ReplyDeletethat pizza makes me hungry.
ReplyDeleteand your dogs are so cute!
Yummi - mhmmmm pizza! :)
ReplyDeleteSweetie puppy! Haha!
Have a great weekend and big kisses: Janet
Such a fun post! Love your collage and the jumping pups!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
the puppies are the most adorable things ever!
ReplyDeletethat pizza looks soooo nice (completely got a pizza craving now!)
i love this blog!
xx
wtf the dogs ARE SUPER CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteMmm, that pizza looks scrumptious! I love the collage you put together, especially the inclusion of the owners of the restaurant (well, at least that's what my guess it!)
ReplyDeleteI am a hoarder too. My sister thinks I'm nuts because of it ;) You're very welcome for the tag and thank you for your kind words!
I haven't read any of the Twilight series yet, but will probably begin soon. I'm curious about all the hype!
Adorable dress! The pizza looks yummy too. I'm feeling like a nap myself right now...
ReplyDeleteThat pizza looks so amazingly good! Is it from a recipe? A box pizza with some extra yummy toppings??
ReplyDeleteThat pizza actually looks healthy and that dress is like the perfect pizza eating dress because it looks like something you could wear to Italy in the summer.
ReplyDeleteI love those puppies - they're so cute!!! I'm such a sucker.
Thanks for letting me know about Frey's book. I'll have to check it out at the library :).
OH MY FREAKING GOD I WANT THOSE PUPPIES. Also, will most definitely pay the ladies at Kirks a visit. I want free creams and makeup!
ReplyDeletemmm.. that pizza looks really good - as does your yellow dress (sort of matches the pizza, does it not?)!
ReplyDeletexo
those are cute ass dogs arggg!!!
ReplyDelete