The Front Room Links

10 January 2009

perfect to play for girls

This is an automated post. I did warn you. I am, most probably, gallivanting in a small rural town in Wellington, playing table tennis and dive bombing off a bridge. But I wanted to leave you with this - a thought that occasionally occupies me - how sexy is a man with a guitar? Too sexy. That's what. Evidence below:







And then there's the odd-balls with guitars who look like they're having so much darn fun.




If I was ever heartbroken, it would be to this song. Amos Lee singing Seen it all Before live.

11 comments:

  1. This definitely makes me want to learn to play the guitar. It seems like such a nice hobby too...maybe I'll be lazy and try to find a boy who plays instead and then he can play for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    1. I have that first picture favorited on flickr! Crazy.
    2. I definitely have a weakness for musicians.
    3. Flight of the Conchords. Amazing.
    4. Amos Lee has my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love a man who can play guitar :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful song. Amos reminds me a lot of Stevie Wonder. Its very touching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two words for you: Johnny Cash! Totally agree with you, any kind of musical talent but esp. guitars makes me melt.

    Happy road tripping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so sexy. haha.

    i love flight of the conchords!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back (for tomorrow!). I have drawn my giveaway competition, and you were one of the two winners! Yay! If you could email me at andrea[dot]eames[at]gmail[dot]com with your postal address, that would be great. :D

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bret and Jemaine are damn sexy, even in a furry suits. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?