A sniffle couldn't stop me from fossicking around SaveMart, my thrifting haven. I scored some great finds, although I had to borrow $5 from the Patient Photographer to squeeze in some peeptoe wedges. On the way back home, I spotted this overgrown path winding around a creek and spent the rest of the afternoon chasing after butterflies and dragonflies. I love the mountains I love the clear blue skies ... boom de ya da boom de ya da...






♥ Feather clip attached to headband from Diva ♥ Top from Supre ♥ Necklace from Diva ♥ Vest from Witchery ♥ Skirt from Wild Pair ♥ Shoes are thrifted ♥ Bag is from somewhere in Bangkok ♥
Lovely pics, Ana b.
ReplyDeletexoxo: Janet
These pictures are so beautiful! And thank you for your sweet comment. And I knew about that technic problem! But thanks for mentioning it! I believe the problem is solved now.. Do you want to try it for me, please?
ReplyDeletevery cool!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty location! And I love that Discovery channel song...now it's in my head!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a perfectly excellent way to spend an afternoon! :)
ReplyDeletewhat perfect pictures :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
La C.
Beautiful way to be spending the day. Gorgeous piccies and my gosh am i jealous right now. The past three days its been raining down here. Wish i'd stayed up in Welly now :(
ReplyDeleteLoving your skirt
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing photos, I want to wander down a path looking incredibly cute and find some berries!
ReplyDeletegreat location ... i put a link to your sweet blog on mine ... I was inspired y Lavender and Yolks pics of 'what she wore' today type thing, i got all excited because I jimmied up a cute dress from an old linen shirt !!!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful photos! :) Love the outfit~
ReplyDeleteGreat idea attaching a clip to your headband - you look fab!
ReplyDeletexoxox,
CC
Pretty pretty pretty :-)
ReplyDelete