This is an automated post. Sorry! But I thought these pictures of my lunch from yesterday plus a fruitful few hours spent wrapping Patient Photographer's christmas presents would be far more palatable than photos of what I am (no doubt) currently doing. And that is doing all of my Christmas shopping, baking, cleaning, and general running around in one. day. On Christmas. Eve. When everyone. absolutely EVERYONE. is out doing the same thing.
I think my next post or two will also be automated. But after that things will be as normal. I just want to say that I've only been blogging for a short while but I am just blown away by the community. I look forward to all of your comments which I view as little presents for me throughout the day. You girls are so gorgeous, funny, polite, quirky, fun, and just beautiful. This blogging community of ours is truly something we should all be proud of and something which I am so excited to be included in. Merry Christmas, everyone!





I think my next post or two will also be automated. But after that things will be as normal. I just want to say that I've only been blogging for a short while but I am just blown away by the community. I look forward to all of your comments which I view as little presents for me throughout the day. You girls are so gorgeous, funny, polite, quirky, fun, and just beautiful. This blogging community of ours is truly something we should all be proud of and something which I am so excited to be included in. Merry Christmas, everyone!





That meal looks delicious. There's no reason to apologize for automated posts! Most of mine are...I write them ridiculously late at night. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, the blogging community is awesome - I love "meeting" people all over the world. If you're ever in Sydney give me a holla!
I'll be out of action for the break as well, so have a wonderful Christmas & New Year's! xx
And we're so glad you joined the blogger community! Your posts are always gorgeous and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, AnaB!
YUMMMMMMM
ReplyDeleteMerry christmas darling!
XXASAB
That wrapping is amazing! Wish i had that much patience! I just chuck some corny wrapping paper around the presents at seal with trusty christmas sellotape. ha.
ReplyDeleteoh and you know, i think the silver tree/twig in a pot sounds like a FABULOUS idea! your mum's a genius
Merry Christmas!
xx
Beautiful wrapping! It's so gorgeous, how do you manage to open them!?
ReplyDeleteIt is socwonderful to be a part of the blogger community, especially down here in New Zealand. Its a way to be connected to the wider world and fashion community, and to meet such gorgeous people such as yourself!
I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing christmas eve, and that you will have the most magical day tommorow. My best wishes to you and all around you xx
hei ana can u give me ur email??
ReplyDeletei want to trade link with u^^
may i??
i hav to Link ur blog in my blog
thx
ohh your presents are so beautifully wrapped!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Christmas Ana!
xox
merry christmas eve, darling!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
La C.
Your lunch looks so yummy. I'm sooooo hungry now baby.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays&hearts o.~, China L.
Oh this blogging community really is just what you say and we really do enjoy hearing about you and your day.
ReplyDeleteAgain, the christmas wrapping is fantastic i wouldn't want to ter it apart.
Hope you're enjoyng this boxing day!!!!! YAY
Hi everybody! Thank you for all your comments. It brightens my day like you don't know how xx
ReplyDeletethe clothes horse: Alright, i won't apologise for the automated posts ;) now no one will ever know if it's really me! hehe
i.d.: Thanks, hun! I definitely will. I really need a longer holiday.
AsianCajuns: Awww, you girls are my faves! Thank you for such a nice comment.
Angela: It was yum!!
chloe: My mother's always been ahead of her time ;) And no worries about corny gift wrap. I love Santa ones personally.
Petra: Thank you for the lovely comment. I agree with you. Anchored as we are at the bottom of the world (or it sure feels like it), it really opens so many doors and opportunities.
Freddy: Hey! ondressingup@gmail.com You're on my links list already, Freddy.
V: Thank you, V. Sometimes the giftwrapping takes more time than choosing the present inside ;)
La C: A bit late now, I know. But you too!
China Le: It was yummy. Potatos, mint, yoghurt, coriander. And banana cake!
Eelie: Thank you, hun. And you're one of the sweetest members of it!