You know what? I'm not actually too sure if you can get potatoes by planting them that way :-/ I read online that you're supposed to buy potato "seeds", but wouldn't it be cool if my potato actually sprouted leaves?! >:) Nyehehe!
I'll definitely post more pics of Wrinkly if and when it grows.
I ate a LOT during christmas too! I swear I've gained 20kg! *die* But that's what new year celebrations are for; to dance away all the extra pounds gained over christmas! >:D
every holiday I gain 5 pounds.. it's horrible!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays dear!
That first picture is perfection. I only wish I had a cookie that size haha.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays&hearts o.~, China L.
I know. Its bad but oh so damn good at the same time haha ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou know what? I'm not actually too sure if you can get potatoes by planting them that way :-/ I read online that you're supposed to buy potato "seeds", but wouldn't it be cool if my potato actually sprouted leaves?! >:) Nyehehe!
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely post more pics of Wrinkly if and when it grows.
I ate a LOT during christmas too! I swear I've gained 20kg! *die* But that's what new year celebrations are for; to dance away all the extra pounds gained over christmas! >:D
~love!
I don't think we choose to eat during the holidays, it's just that the food looks so yummy how can we resist?!
ReplyDeletesaray: Oh no! Never mind. You'll look fabulous whatever you weigh anyhow ;)
ReplyDeleteChina L: I know. There are lots of times other than Christmas when I want to sink my teeth into a cookie that size!
Eelie: I don't think there are calories during Christmas anyway ;)
romantic apple: Oh New Year's. No dancing. I bet the Twister did it though!
Curlyfry: Hahaha! I've never thought about it that way. But I completely agree with your way of thinking.