The Front Room Links

08 November 2008

More Important Things than Savemart

I voted by the way. I almost did not given the uninspiring and bland campaigning by the parties here in NZ. It was so dire and full of stereotypical scrapfights over the usual flashpoints - criminals, immigrants, flailing economy - followed by empty rhetoric (just like this post!) that I was sorely tempted to vote for the Bill and Ben party. And then I went home and ate a donut.

Oh and thanks to AsianCajuns for alerting me via their post to this fantastic website for a great cause - free rice - please click! Tonight I'm going to a party with the theme of "Grandma and Grandpa on Crack." Hmmmm....perhaps if my outfit is not too ridiculous I'll post my costume.




Cardigan ♥ Max Skirt (worn as dress) Thrifted Belt ♥ random lace ribbon Shoes ♥ Mi Piaci Bag Thrifted

4 comments:

  1. I love how you post your photos, it's so cool. I wish I was less lazy and could do it like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fashion hayley! thanks. i'm crashed on the couch watching election night coverage in NZ at the moment so I can afford to take some time doing these posts and collages. let's say the coverage is not so enthralling at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs* i love it how you call your ribbon belt a random lace ribbon >:) that max skirt worn as a dress is to die for :O wear it more often like that! by the way, I wish I had a pair of 2006-funky-monkey sunglasses >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am absolutely gutted i left those glasses behind. just gutted.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?