
Hmmm...something went wrong my collage. Oh well. It's supposed to say: WOT?! I've been tagged?! The oh-so-sweet and creative muchlove gifted me my first-ever tag! And my answers wouldn't be right if I didn't put them in collage format ;)
Here are my 11 Favourite Things!


Much love to muchlove for the tag! And I pass the tag on to two Wellingtonians:
♥ Louise at Slice of Style
♥ Natelle at The Romantic Apple
And Bestie, a truly fabulous gal from the Philippines
♥ Bestie at The Capricious Club
Here are my 11 Favourite Things!


Much love to muchlove for the tag! And I pass the tag on to two Wellingtonians:
♥ Louise at Slice of Style
♥ Natelle at The Romantic Apple
And Bestie, a truly fabulous gal from the Philippines
♥ Bestie at The Capricious Club
yay, thanks for doing the tag! Great collage.
ReplyDeletethanks so much! i needed to do it in a collage. it's just my thing ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Ana :) If you saw anything of particular interest to you from my most recent post, drop me an email and I can make up a necklace / whatever you want made out of it for you for a reasonable price :D
ReplyDeletethanks for the tag, i'll try to do mine over the weekend if i'm not too busy.(: your collage is SO fab -- i'm tempted to do the same!
ReplyDeleteromantic apple: you're very sweet! i think you should expect an email very soon ;)
ReplyDeletebestie: the more collages the better i say!!!
Ooh, I really like how you've presented your favourite things! I like reading these, and I really appreciate being tagged (my first ;-) ) but I don't have answers for most of these right now! I'll store it away and whip out the tag some time in the future...
ReplyDelete