The Front Room Links

10 October 2008

My Friday Afternoon Treat

This is what happens on a Friday lunch hour when I have no one to meet and nothing to eat - out of a combo of boredom and hunger, I use shoes to quench my thirst, feed my appetite...hello, lover...





This shoe is so comfortable. It has a beautiful nude/pale pink patent finish and the heel is also patent with a beautiful faux wood-grain finish. Best of all for me 5"1 self, it has a concealed platform. Hike me up, I say!

I am a rampant consumer. When I spend money I don't have on beautiful things like this, I have to call up the Patient Photographer and confess so that when I get home he isn't surprised about why I can't pay the bills but I can look damn fabulous on a night out. My priorities are different from most with mortgages and mouths to feed...what can I do? We only have a few decades to be completely selfish!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy, did you buy them? I drool all over the windows of Mi Piaci daily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure did! On layby as an early Christmas present to myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those do look beautiful. I'm amazed how many Wellingtonians i find on here lol.

    Anyway same question as Louise: Did ya buy the beauts? Hm? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I bought them! Stashed away on layby. I think I dream about those shoes at night...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?