Apologies for the late post. Have just come back from a Pool Night during which I was able to sink a total of 5 balls in 6 games! Hurrah. An average of almost 1 a game. Almost...
The outfit below elicits either extreme dislike or fanatic compliments. I don't know what it is! I can see what others may not like: the print is quite nana, the shoes are faintly orthopaedic, perhaps the whole thing is too matchy matchy. On the flipside, I can see why others love it: the print is quite nana, the shoes are faintly orthopaedic, and the whole thing is matchy matchy. Haha! Fashion and style is so subjective.

Dress: Thrifted Skirt (worn under Dress to make the hem longer): Glassons Scarf: Thrifted Sausage Sizzle: $1 outside the Warehouse

Wedge: Mi Piaci Shoulder Bag: Thrifted Mirror: Thrifted Bangle: Petone Fair Street Stall

Wedge: Mi Piaci Shoulder Bag: Thrifted Mirror: Thrifted Bangle: Petone Fair Street Stall
Well, we love it for the nana-ness ;)
ReplyDeleteConsider yourself linked! Thanks for reading our blog!
i love that most of your shoes in your posts are from mi piaci! that's one of my all time favourite shoe stores :D
ReplyDeletecute outfit.
ReplyDeletethat's a really good idea to wear a longer skirt under a dress.
asiancajuns: Thanks so much for the add.
ReplyDeletethe romantic apple: i love mi piaci as well. i have to really save my pennies for it though.
muchlove: i got the idea of layering two skirts from going through the photos of the fantastic ladies of wardrobe_remix! thanks.
lol it is very funny you mention channeling Batgirl and spreading my arms like that because that is what i precisely did. As they say great minds.... :P
ReplyDeleteI am going to say that i am in the 'fanatic compliments' fence. I think you look very sweet and i like the semi-tiered look of the skirt underneath. What the *beep* were the others thinking. I think you looks so lovely :)
thanks! of course I don't mind. I'll add you to my blogroll too :)
ReplyDelete